Chapter - six

There are dark devilish cloud in the sky thunders are lightening loudly like they are giving smirk to every body showing how powerfull they are..who are living down there,heavy winds are blowing blowing heavily pushing every heavy objects backwards,leaves are flowing here and there
dry leaves are rolling on ground.

It is raining heavily,it is totaly black in forest omega jungkook is walking deeper in forest with desperate eyes while softly mumbling 'Alpha where are are u' her pink hanfu was totaly drenched in water,sticking to his body showing her every curves of her body her hanfu is little thin showing her chest thighs but her long short blue hairs has secured her chest fully, without worrying of himself he is moving more deeper.. with wobly lips and glossy eyes he started shouting.

"Alpha where are u i want to see u touch u"touch me.

He started to sobbed loudly without getting any response,he is totaly like possesed doll(he is).

Why did u call me if u dont want to come to me..i hate u he shouted and was about to runn..away when he herd 'deep dangerous growl' making omega to hault in his steps.

Where are you trying to go huh..omega again herd that "warning filled" deep dangerous voice making him trembling in his feet he he can feel dark gaze from her behind which are now thorowing daggers on her back with "longing eyes" and trembling feet he move around he smile when he was hitted with sweet... "strawberry but manly scent'of that alpha creacture, who was standing in his fully dark develish aura and smirk in his back outfit.

You came my alpha' saying this with longing desperate voice her body is filling ichy because her alpha has not hugged her like before he.

He was about to go and jump on her but before that he hault in his steps and make her grabby hands towards her 'come to me i miss u i want to touch you feel u wanted to smell you' he say with pouty lips.

But soon her pouty lips formed in smile, when he see that alpha creature is walking towards her he is walking silently like tiger who do want his prey to runn away..so you want to touch me,saying this while walking towars her making him smile like bunny(he is) yes i want to..came short reply from her, 'you want to feel me' yes taking one step near her more, 'want to smell me to'taking ladt step near her her dark moving up and down, chechinkg omega lustfully "ohh my baby is so much desperate' he say with smirk',come to me he say he say while opening his arms towards her omega was about close gap between them but in next second ,was met with hard floor chubby soft cheeks with painfully... stink,eyes rose with fresh tears.

He was silently sobbing that alpha creature dark gaze was on omega he started moving softly near her 'ohh my baby is crying is it hurting very much saying this he bend down near omega he lift her right hand and softly carrased omega blue hair with one touch of his omega started to sobbed loudly
"Words omega"her deep dangerous voice is not at all helping omega but giving shiver runn down her spine he is just sobbing not answering suddenly her face collided with that alpha creature "I said words omega" say while grabbing her hair more.

Ye.ss..he say while stuttering fresh tears pur from her eyes rolling down her cheeks "how dare u say with deep voice " you no you are no one one to mee just mere..slutty slave you have no right to touch me.

But i have beacause you are mine always be..u cant escape from me yes he say with smirk "i have all right to touch you to smell you,to play with you, and to destroy you he say while pulling omega and sneaking her left arm on her waist with right hand he uncover her blue hair from her chest and face which is sticking on her because you are my..say omega who are you who have right to touch you say other wise i'll not hugg you he say with say baby slave with baby voice but dark gaze.