Chapter - Nine

Today weather is not very warm , there is cold too...
Chilly breeze is flowing making everybody feel cold to but not one who was chilling and enjoying weather it is like he is not also omega jungkook has habit writing down of her day in her diary like he is doing now to omega kook strech her hand near palanquin curtain and opened it and pop her cute head outside examing what is happening around outside.

Omega giggeled when her open blue hair came in her eyes because of the empact of the chilly flowing wind but but emediately stop and shut the curtains down chill run down her spine he again open the curtain and exhale and say slowly with stutering voice while looking in that direction
Wh..at is tha..at red.d eyes.

"I think that is an  which i see next time if that bloody eyes will appear i will sure to pop them out with my preety little nails" this time omega wolf spoke yeah u are right i will help u to we will first pop her eyes out then i will kill her with my preety hands he say sassily with cute anger face there is silence for 2 minutes...
.........................
Blue hair prince and her wolf burst out in laughter
U are too funny kook ok ok now go and let me write my favourite diary sho..o.

"But they both dont no about whom name,they are talking and laughing is now fuming in anger he can clearly listen what both blue hair prince and and her wolf is talking dark aur was around him after some time he spoke with dangerous deep velvety voice,i think are preety omega wolfie preety mouth  is too big for saying those  words what about teach her lesson vk alpha creature spoke and smirk u are right we surely need to teach her lesson so that he dont open her preety little mouth so that he and her human form would not disobey uss...vk say and laugh illsuion what say with smirk alpha says i agree.

"After few hours of ride".................
.......

It is afternoon,blue hair omega kook was too bored and feeling little hot too...because in morning weather outside was very cold and now see lill omega was was fully coverd in wet as weel as hamfu too...

Oh my jesus...
Hyung when we will reach there i am feelling nausease and hot and want to go out and see my hanfu is all wet ohh my,kook your so dramatic ok,my full can sense there is lake here you can go and take shower there okay....

Realy you are allowing me to go for bathe in river jungkook asked in desbelive because her is caring and don't allow him to go anywhere now allowing....
Obviously can't i because i also want to take shower jimin says ok...blue hair omega nodded and order guards to take some rest because they are not too.. far.

Both omega  cover their faces with veil and carries their clothes and went near lake,
Both went more in deep and now they could herd sound more clearly and both become stunned when they arived there jungkook was jungshook and jimin is minshook.

While examning few min:

Both squeled looking at lake and beauty of nature.
Listen kook i am going backside to shower and u can shower here ok jimin say smiling and go when jungkook nodded.

Jimin went near river and smell the area with cosed eyes her hair was roaming here and there beause of wind and started removing her clothes one by one not knowing someone was eying her.

And he is none other than.......

Suga
Beautiful can be herd from her handsome mouth

Hey guys
How are u....
Sorry for late
And sorry for short chapter
My exams was going on thats why i am unable to write it but now i am free i will write.

So tie your seatbelt
Taekook touchy moments are on the way with this shower.
Ch ten i will give
Tommorw
😁💜😜
Lots off thanku gys
For 1.29k
Love u🤗

And what do u gys think about that creature