Chapter - seven

"Wind is blowing very heavily" , there is little drops off rain pouring down and getting mix with mud and soaking it.Everything which was laying on ground rolled here and there whiff of strong sandalwood strawberry scent mixed in wind like answering everybody her presence loud thumping of running horse can be herd presence alpha cluch horse rheins tightly and pulled with his both hands making horse halt in his steps and jumped down.

Every soldier and commander min stop one by one,and jumped down and kneel down in front of their empror,
"alpha has strong powerfull dark aura around him" he move her dark sharp gaze every corner of forest examining ther area is it safe or not like every aplha instinct her golden black are tid in men pony and some hairs falling in front of her stony dark eyes.

"He lift her one hand"
Soon her deep velvety voice echo in forest "Stand up"..
every body followed her command and stand but still bowing he again speak "start preparing for stay we are near caesar moon land and will continue are joruney tommorow".

Yes your majesty everybody nods and go to start, preparing camps alpha min can examine alpha distress, because he no,how he does't want this day to come he don't want his mate he no but pack want their luna if there is no luna the pack cannot be called as complete pack.

After few minute examining the alpha commander yoongi spoke"your majesty" alpha move her sharp gaze from forest and look at her "yes"he spoke yoongi gulp and looked down whatever he want to speak the words dont come so he speak what ever come to his mind.

Alpha pls dont hurt luna. I know you hate her and dont want to see her and also don't want to bring that blue moon flower but alpha majesty dont hurt her
and most important don't bring your past ever in it and exept him.

Dark chukkle could be herd and imediately smirk form on that lips you have not seen your luna and here saying don't hurt her" soon her dark eyes get more dark
Then listen I will with every steps he/she will take with me will be her soon to be hell i will hurt him mentally he say.

But i'm not monster i will respect her too he say that slowly in his breath.

And don't teach me what i will do with her i will do way more you exept me to do he say with smirk and left.

Alpha creature lay him down on the bed and moved to omega clothes he placed her one hand near her chin making confuse sign he then move her hand near one cloth without looking at them what he is taking he placed cloth near bed side corner and eyed omega not with lustfull eyes.

He sign and move her hand near her clothes but not touched her it is weard,but don't no why he has touched her but don't why? hazitating to remove her clothes "I think it is first time i'm removing her clothes" he though "I can do this 'i can do this",he chanted herself.

He again bring her hand's near omega clothes and touched it but with confusing eyes he again bring her hand back beacuse he don't no how to open this dress because he only no modern dress he does'nt like pack old dressed he again sigh and look here and there for any knot or thread to open this.

He frustatedly sign and hold her hair tightly,and shouted lowly ahh..so that no body come listening her voice and come he again sigh and again check for any knot but found nothing.
If is funny thought how this alpha creacture has dark aura around him but now crying just for fiding mere not.

He is at the verge of crying and sat down beside

omega with crying pouty face cursing the dress under his breath you bloody clothes i will make sure to make you burn if you get ridd from your sluty owner's body.

Suddenly he herd omega giggling to herself and saying lowly "Alpha" while rolling on bed showing his backside to alpha creature unconciously he herd alpha and stand on his feet amd examined omega giggling face he bring her eyes down and her eyes shine with exitement and lips twitched in smile showing boxy smile while finding "knot",he like baby who got her candy after few min her boxy grinn twich with smirk looking omega not omega exactly but her preety bloody hanfu "I will burn u mark my words he say and smirked.

He bring her wheiny long hand near knot and with selenderical finger open the knot slightly alpha can see omega milky skin come in view he gulpped at the sight open all the curtains and blow every lighted candle but he kept one candle lighted so he can see the clothes.

He again bring her hands and start undoing omega clothes while cursing himself in his breath because if her wolf see omega naked he will not leave him until he claim him.

He slowly remove omega clothes and her under clothes slowly he know omega will not awake because he has scented him and her scent lulled omega into deep slumber while removing all clother apha eyed omega head to toe in dark also he can me sure omega slim waist thanks to her sharp eyes he unconciouly bring her one hand near omega and touched and unconciously says.

"Preety but Mine" with that he hower him and bring her face near omega jungkook scent gland omega whimper lowly yours he unconciously speak and move her head left giving alpha more view of her neck so that her alpha can more touch him.

To be continued.......

Hlo taekookers
Sorry for late update.

Hlo taekookersSorry for late update