chapter - eight

Yours omega he say lowly and that alpha creature aggresively move her nose in his scent gland pressing himself on omega and making jungkook whimper with low whimper alpha creature control her wolf and start getting up from omega he face palmed herself again and make note to not eyed omega untill he wear him full clothes with that he placed her hand near bedside corner where he places her othes and without eyeing her he bru g them near candle flame and opened it but suddenly small peaces cloth fall on ground alpha face heated up seing what he was holding.

He calmed her breath down and hold every peace quickly seing them making her face look more tomato and let out frustrated cry that what he has choosend but he tell him that jt is necessary fkr every omega or women to wear that.

"You can do this fighting"
He encouraged himself and move towards black panties with trembling and tomato sweaty face he it and bring near omega legs, and slid it down gently covering his private part next he move towards blackish inner bra and again move towards omega he don't no why he is hazitating because he has touched omega near chest her private parts too but why he is feeling this feeling he hate her but why many quetion but no answer.

He slid her arms and tucked it securig her small buffy chest area alpha eyes turn red he can see how omega is looking in that..... unconciously he speaks sex...alpha creature bring her wolf control and put her hand near mouth so that he can stop what her stupid wolf about to say back.

Alpha shift on his feet sweeftly to grab last peace off clothes and with sweaty hand he make him wear reddish lingerie which make alpha creature face look more reddish but don't no why it is happening.

He move towards omega clothes now looking it carefully so that he cant take that type off clothes.

He take out red light hanfu near her and make him wear it.after some time he grabbed her "muddy wet", clothes and place it in corner it is time to leave.

He again lift jungkook in bridal style unconcious jungkook again giggled and says alpha he tuncked her shirt with "tiny fist like baby" and nuzzle her face near her chest more taking all warmth he can take from that alpha creature he lift balanket but laugh when he feel omega poking him near his chest and calling him alpha for one time he forget what he is hear for but again he remember all the pain all miseries her brother her sister every thing.tiny tears slipped down from.alpha eyes but he rubbed it and eyed omega down you have to pay for it bubb...you have to he lift blanket and placed omega gently and tucked him in his duvet omega whimmper whine when that warmth he was getting moved away but alpha speak some sweet words in soft preety ear with that omega dwift in his dreamland.

It is time to leave alpha again eyed omega amd smirk before going "I hate u to core and make make your life full of hell"saying tbat he leave.

It is morning time jungkook wakes up early and do her morning routine with small smile and wear purple hanfu and make her way towards his her pink hair omega brother.

He greeted him and they both ate their breakfast fastly so that they can leave...

All guards and people were standing outside to two "palanquin" were placed there omegas were sitting inside one with book another with soft snore.

Jungkook smile reading her book but he doesn't no what future holds for her with that guards lift to palanquin and takes him he towards her new rolercoaster journey to her new chapter.

Other side :

Everything is ready your majesty commander min informed him he nods and hoped on her horse and held rheins and heating lightly so that horse can run further every soldiers hoped one by one and follow there emperor to there destination.

And continue their half journey towards "caesar moonland".

Hlo double update..😁
Happy raksha bandhan
😍😍

Borahae💜💜