CHAPTER-three

Jungkook was standing in front of mirror and admiring herself,in mirror he was looking breath,taking beautiful in pink hanfu and her light blue hair is just quitely chiming like wind chime soon a single tear escape from her doe eyes.

After few minutes somebody is knocking on her room door he swiftly wipe her tears, away with back of his hand and goes to open her room door.

Jungkookie'jimin chirped as the room door flung open oh..u are looking very beautifull kookie if anybody see u like this they will become blind in front of your beauty and glow i bet junkook just chukkeld and blushed , listening her older brother.

Jimin lightly cupped,his brother cheek with his both hands,tears started breaming in his eyes as he started.... speaking,baby cammon lets go i know u never wanted to go but u know, kookie i have heard from our"grandmother" if we wish,something with full of trust and believe in moongoddes in "caeser moon land" our that wish is trully fullfilled blue hair prince doesn't speak as he just keep staring at his brother after some minute he cupped his brother hand in her hand with happy tears he says ..

Really...

Jimin lightly nodded his head in response, ok lets go because we are gettling late they both nodded their head before going outside the castle.

They both were little scared and happy to that finally they are going to see the beautifull nature they were sad too..beacuse their so called mother only called them for some important work.

They both were standing near their palki they were about to sit as their so called headed towards them ao finally u to whore, are readdy to go happy he gently hug her sons and wish them.

"Happy journey and bring the blue moon flower safely jungkook she smirks and eyed her little son because jungkook is only young in castle and royal young child is only allowed to take blue moon in her hands.

Junkook gulped looking at her mother smirk he closed his eyes so that tears do not escape from his eyes he looked he open the palki white curtain swiftly and slowly sit inside after making her comfortable in palki he closes the white net curtain and bring her legs towards her chest and hide her face and startwd sobbing lightly so that nobody can hear her voice.

Queen eyes are filled with anger beacause her little son ignored her words with anger filled voice he say i have to give u invitation for sitting in your palki jimin gulped and says no..so go (she shouted)

Jimin bow her head before going towards her own palki he sitted inside her palki and make him comfortable.

After some time their palki lifted in air with the help of soldirs and they heades towards their destination.

IN LUNAR PACK:

Taehyung is standing near his black horse he is wearing black clothes with black gloves and black hat which make him look more breath taking handsome'he finally sit on her horse every pack member shouting her name wishing his safe journey who knew that their wish is finally going to be true.

Taehyung finally headed towards his destination.

He never knew that her fate will play with him like this..

___________________________

Hey taekook
Angels how is it..
Finally they are going to face eachother with my twist.