CHAPTER-two

A knock can be herd in king room,and he very well knew who is he(thanks to her sharp sensing smell) he move inside with one hand behind back he opend the door and greeted by none other than alpha yoongi her right hand.

'All hail king'he nodded and raise her hand so that her commader can speak further, "My majesty" every pack member wanted to meet you,king is silently listening her but after sometime he speak,okkay u go i am comming.(commander nodded and go.

Every pack member are talking to each other.

After sometime king arrive in outside court he is wearing red gujanbok(king clothes) all pack members become quit and start greeting and shouting "All hail king "are protector taehyung sat her,golden throne her grey golden eyes start glowing making her look more handsome more beautiful , every omegas are admiring her he knew, but he ignore them and raise her hand so that they can speak why they have called him "late night".

One member stand and says, we all apologize my king to disturb you at late night but,we all want to say that today you go to 'caesar moon',land and bring "blue moon flower from there which grow after every 10 year so that we can worship blue moon tommorow.

Anger can be seen in her eyes so he closes them and just silently listening them.

We can also go there but we are not allowed to touch "blue flower" because in past moongoddess has said only eclipse king are, allowed to touch them.

By listening this he shot open her eyes her eyes start glowing golden in anger,everybody are stuned and started shevering, in fear,taehyung calm himself down and closes her eyes and open them now her eye color is back to normal after some time in deep voice he speak.

I grant your request!
Because if i don't so which empror am i who cant, fullfill her pack wish, i will go today, saying this he stand's up her one hand is behind her back and with one hand he is holding her sword .

He move towards staires and
Started to climb down,and move towards castle in anger,he harshly push open her room door and close it,and again move towards balcany her eyes again glow in golden in anger and say.why..why..you always do that with me can't you see me leaving happy.

You come tommorow you very well know, i can destroy you but i will not do that ,he closes her eyes and whisper something suddenly fire apear in her hand ,her body started glowing golden orange,like this fire i will destroy her,i will destroy your creation i will not kill her but he will be killed with time slowly (he smirk and says).

You come tommorow you very well know, i can destroy you but i will not do that ,he closes her eyes and whisper something suddenly fire apear in her hand ,her body started glowing golden orange,like  this fire i will destroy her,i will destroy your...

I hate u to core.....

___________________________

So how is this.
Now taehyung is also going to 'caesar moon land'.😁

Sorry for not updating tommorow and sorry for short chapter but after this will update long chapter(with my twist)

Stay tune
Bye😍

😘😇🤗