Chapter - four

Sun is setting down beautiful white moon is comming up with white,glow in his 'glory' blue hair prince shaddow can be seen in ground maids and guards are walking beside some are in wolf form some are in their human form mostly they are in wolf form.

Omega head was on pillar her blue hair is comming on her face Blue hair prince is snoring softly in his palanquin, and moon light glow on her face is making him look more ethral and beautiful but some moon light is blocking
In way because of white net curtain which is in moon and omega he shift slightly under her blanket and peack her had out of it he rub her doe eyes with back of his hand pout can be seen he slowly,open her eyes.

He strech her both hands and yawn eyes still shut because of sleeping put on her veil and open the white net curtain to see where are they he peack her head out' and gasped eyes shine brightly lips parted with amazement and he smile brightly witnessing beautiful flower garden means they are near to "caesar moon land" ,
Stop,he shout making every guard ,soldires and maid stop in their track and order guard to palanquin down he fully uncover the white net curtains and comes out "we will go caesar moon land tommorow start preparing for camp for sleeping" guards noddes their head in yes.

Omega ran towrds another palanquin which belons to her brother omega jungkook sat on kness and open the curtains and start gigging
Seing her brother salaiva droling on pillow buthe is unware of the face the "RED GOLDEN EYES ARE STARING AT HIM"from distance omega tap her brother light so that he can come out of her dreamland with yawn pink hair omega open her eyes slowly and study the situation where are they, he shot open her eyes,kookie where are we and why are laughing brat.

Blue hair omega speaks first we are near "caesar moon land" i have order the guards to start preparing camp and second i laugh because you are drolling over every pillow and that is funny...what..no jimin widen his eyes touching her face oh my beautiful face is ruined yes because of your beautuful drool jungkook says.

Shut up jimin say with red face jungkook scof and smirk he say..ok ok come out or you have to sleep over here you shorty..pink hair eyes wide open and speack with little angry tone what..what did say what, what i just said the truth u shorty because u are short with that pink hair omega start chasing her "stop there how dare you to call me that brat come here..i will whoop your ass today..no dont't follow me i'm tired so you stop amd take your punishment.

Chim hyung i have to do this now 'Statue' what stop or otherwise u will get 5 slaps on your back with huff tone jimin stop in her tracks lips adoring with beautiful pout with whinning to he says u are to smart brat...omega kook giggle while listening her brother whine and sigh while yawning he strech her hands and rubb her eyes ...
Ok now i'm going .

Wait what no are u mad, brat over me or otherwise i'll bea..jungkook cutt her off while speaking No stand over there saying this he leave whining and who is cursing him leaving behind.

He was in middle of garden,
Chill wind breeze flow forcefully he tightly hold her hanfu and with the other he cover face protecting herself so that mud particles don't go in her eyes wind he try to take one step in front but failed wind blow more forcefully making omega sit on ground he bring her knees closer to her chest together and hide her face between them.

Thunder lightening growl loudly making omega whimmper sofly trees branches leaves,moving with flow here and there dry leaves role on ground suddenly'EVERY THING'came
to halt omega kook scaredly peak her head out and stand up slowly and make her way towards her brother.

Neagative thoughts came in her mind when he dont find her brother here butvsoon stopped,from whinning behind kook over me he turn back and ran towards her brother bringing him into tight hug are..r you fine nothing happend to..you. jungkook he check her older brother upto down.

Yes i am what will happen to me brat,why are u acting hyung i know u are scared from thunder lightening just which happen few min ago what lightening theres no lightening u think ubare hallucinating things..no.
Just now lightening happen he say tearing up i'm scared i thought wind has blown u away..whatt..u are such a brat kook i'm nk that light weighted yeah,yeah jungkook role her eyes while whipping his tears..and yeah i was just kidding with u sorry forgive me brat.

Ok shorty.

They were unware off the fact that golden bleackish eyes are still starring at them.

Mine (smirks)

Thku gys for patince
How's this
This chaper is so much big so i have to cutt it into half parts.

This is half
I will upload another half to..ok
I will update it tommorow
Spare with me my fingers are paining writing this much.

Guess what i have written this chapter in school.

Rip fingers of mine😥
If any grammer mistake i'm sorry i human and human make mistake

I'm writting it bye..

Ready for dark ch..
And guess who is with dark red and golden.😏