Chapter - five

OK SHORTY...

what did you? Just say to me brat, jimin say while greeting his teeth "what i just said the truth", saying this jungkook roled his eyes 'I think u have planned that u have to be get murderd buy my preety hands' jimin say with smirk.jungkook roled and ignore her brother deathly glare and say oh common hyung lets go,rain is about to come if u want stay here then stay because i'm going jimin huff her dark gaze changing into cute eyes and smirking lips in cute pout blue hair omega, want to coo..at her but he prevent herself from doing it ok..jimin shortly reply with pout.

Suddenly clouds growls and thunder litghtening soon rains droplets are pourig over both omega price little by little making both omegas body wet lets go..koo jumin say but jungkook was not listening to him he is in his own world jimin shook', her head and drag omega with him common..

They both move from there.

Jimin is holding hands of omega that he didn't notice blue hair is looking behind and smiling.

That creature gazed omega drakly and smirk while saying.

Mine

'Yours only yours'omega mumbled in his breath.

Come to me omega he command ...

'coming'

They both come back to their destination suddenly jungkook hault in his steps making omega jimin stop to in her track.hyung u go back to your chammber i am not feeling good i think i have too..inhale some fresh air 'what are u saying jungkook ? Jimin say sternly eying his brother from head to toe "It is night time and rain is started to comming and important is that u will get wet in rain your scent suppresor would be washed of and if any alpha smell your scent,u will be in big danger kook,"you will not go" end of disscution.

Hyung i am not and weak omega,and i'm also not the one who feel ashamed of my "rank" blue hair omega speak with little anger and serious tone he is also hurt that his brother is seing him this weak who submit to any higher rank.pink hair prince notice hurt and anger in his brother voice he tried to appologise Baby I am not.... but he is cutted off by omega jungkook oath.

Thunder growled loudly wind flowing heavily pushing every heavy objects.. back rain has started comming heavily.

I JEON JUNGKOOk "PRINCE OF LUNAR PACK" WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO ANYBODY TO ANY HIGHER RANK UNTIL AN UNLESS HE's MY MATE. WHOM MOON GODDESS MADE MY FATE.

I WILL ONLY AND FOREVER WILL SUBMIT TO HIM MY DESTINED MATE.

Who will be my fate.

Her eyes shine blue..
Blue hair started to moving here and there with blow of hair and her body started to glow making him look more ethral in dark night.

It means omega "wolf, has taken full control on her human form.

He lift her left hand with another he take out knife which they keep for safety.

I promise to my human form with that he he cut her hand making small cutt and let blood keep flow.

Creature with "dark black and goldenish" eyes gazed omega seing omega wolf full controll on him he smirk.

COME TO ME DONT MAKE ME WAIT BABY...or you want to get punished by me.he say in deep husky voice making omega whimper softly.

Blue hair pince gulped and make her way towads her chammber kookie stop listen, to..me baby,i am sorry omega jimin tried to appologise but jungkook don't stop and move insude her camp room he take out his golden "sword" from bedside which he used for practice and walked out from camp.

Jimin is seing all this baby pls stop don't go and where are u going with sword. i don't feel good baby hyung pls dont follow me i am going for practice.
Practice omega jumin jaw dropped rain is comming kook and u want to go for practice are u out of your mind? Hyung pls i feeling suffocated let me go he say in desperate voice and growled ligtly jimin is stered by his brother behavior he is not that much desperate go he also no desperate somewhere.

Jungkook growled at him first time it is like someone has possed him.

omega i think u are so much desperate to get punnished by me come to me jungkook he herd that creature voice again in his head and he stard to glow more and eyes too..

I will come back saying this he walked away ok take some guads with omega jimin say's

NO..no one will follow me he again growl but this time loudly making her brother whimper and fleench at same time because junkook has never talked to him like this.

COME...CREATURE AGAIN SHOUTED.

Hey gys how's this...

I will try update next ch fast because i have writen just typing left it and i'm too..lazy to write now..

I have planned many things it is filler chapter.

Who do u think creature?

He's so cute he's so handsome😶😶😏

Bye..🤗🙆