RANKS

I know every body knows about ranks but i am writiing this for them who dont no .

True Blood Alpha : (1st)
Most strogest rank thy are the son of 2 alpha only one to exist have sharp hearing
they can control 5 element of nature sharp minded they are imortal.

Alpha : (2nd rank)
They are strogest but not stronger than true blood alpha they are generally fighters soldiers .

Beta:(3rd rank)
They are stronger have sharp eyesight but and sharp smelling sense they are soldiers to for kingdom protection.

Omega:(4th rank)
Weakest rank off all they have strongest mother extinct they can give birth to pup and can feed them they are beautiful and have kind nature they use as sex slave in many kingdom but there are only 3 to exist.

Heat :
Omega have heat after every one month in heat omega crave more for her mate heat come in wave omega have high fever to. but to avoid it and for less pain they can have sex with her mate.

Rut :
Rut is like heat which true blood and alpha have they can bear the pain but they become more aggresive and strongest if any alpha , beta or omega come in their den where they are facing rut they dont leave them until they dont do sex with them they can avoid it by doing sex with their mate.

I will apload my chapter soon till then see ya...
😁🤗