Whiskey and Fire

WARNING:  IMPLIED SMUT

Nicole felt her phone vibrate in her pocket against her thigh. She reached down and flicked her screen up: "Come find me x" the text read. She felt her stomach drop inside her body and bit back a smirk. Henry William Dagliesh Cavill, you devil she thought. 

Gia gazed over at Nicole, her eyebrows knotted together tightly. Nicole shook her head, she turned away from Gia, hiding the bright crimson she felt spreading across her face. The lines for the various stands in the food court felt like forever. Nicole felt antsy, she shuffled her feet suddenly struggling to find a comfortable position, Gia turned annoyed towards her. "Bro, what is your problem? You're behaving like a two year old that needs to pee!" she snapped. 

Nicole swallowed hard, she felt torn between her best friend and the "once in a lifetime" chance to secretly rendezvous with Henry Cavill. The guilt clawed at her insides. She shifted and relaxed her shoulders before letting out a sigh. "Would you hate me if I left you to go and see Henry for a little" she said as he turned her phone to her friend, showing the text.  Gia smiled and shook her head. "Respectfully, if we had come here today and it had gone exactly according to our boring plan, yes i would hate you. But, under these weird circumstances, no. Go Nicole" she laughed gently shoving her best friend out of the line. "But remember.. i DO NOT want any details." she teased. 

* Nicole's Perspective * 

My tummy felt like it was trying out for an acrobat role in Cirque du Soleil, my mind raced and my feet stumbled as Gia pushed me gently. My breath caught and my mind blanked. Slowly my mind settled and I held the phone to my ear, when did i dial Henry?, "Nicole, hello" came his cool tone through the speaker "Shall I expect you?" I nodded before i realized Henry couldn't see me shaking my head and clicked my tongue in disapproval. "Well, i have no idea where you are.." Henry chuckled and i felt a warm wave flow through my body. "I'm staying in room 206. Ask for Mr. Donovan" the phone clicked in my ear. I looked down at the phone, mouth open in shock. Whhheeerreeee Henry? 

After 3 hotels, 3 confused couple and 3 varied reactions, I made my way to the Plaza Hotel. In hindsight, this should have been the first place I looked.. but this isn't some serendipity screenplay. I approached the front desk and smiled as the clerk turned to me. "Mr. Donovan in room 206, please." The man stared at me before awkwardly reaching for the phone. I realized I was still in my Comicon outfit...that explains the comments on the streets. I removed my hat awkwardly and smiled.. "Comicon" I justified, the clerk nodded and gave me a straight smile before handing me a key tag and offering directions. 

I followed the granite flooring to the elaborate elevator and pushed the button

I followed the granite flooring to the elaborate elevator and pushed the button. I pulled in a gasp of air before letting it out confidently as I stepped into the open doors. This is it. I thought. The 3 seconds it took for the elevator to climb the 5 floors to the pent house suite, room 206, felt like an hour, the doors opened and there he was.