Burn in it all day

Henry rolled over and let out a deep sigh. Nicole chuckled, placing her hand over her face. "I don't think I will ever get used to you being in my life." Henry turned to face her, his face pulled in a stern expression. "Nicole, what does that even mean?" he said flatly. Nicole felt the colour drain from her face, she turned slowly to Henry who was now resting on his forearm looking at her. "Henry, you realize that you're kind of famous, right" Henry nodded, encouraging Nicole to continue. "Well, I get to date you. And that isn't really something common." Nicole said. "But Gia and Chris are flirting too?" Henry said innocently. Nicole let out a hearty sigh and sat up in bed. "You missed the whole point." 

"My bad" Henry chuckled softly

"My bad" Henry chuckled softly. Nicole climbed out of bed and made her way to her closet, she threw the doors open dramatically and let out a "hmm" sound, staring at the clothes in front of her.  Nicole turned to look at Henry, her hair flipping over her shoulder. "What are we doing today?" she said. Henry lay back in the bed, placing his arms behind his head making his biceps tense, Nicole bit her lip as she traced Henry's body. Henry followed her eyes, smirking at her. Nicole made eye contact, she blushed instantly. "I want to do, absolutely nothing. I want to stay in bed with you all day, watch movies with you and....probably make some breakfast..im hungry." Henry said. Nicole turned back to her closet. "Sweats it is."

Henry couldn't keep his eyes off of Nicole as she jumped into a pair of grey sweatpants and threw on an oversized band hoodie with way too may holes to be intentional

Henry couldn't keep his eyes off of Nicole as she jumped into a pair of grey sweatpants and threw on an oversized band hoodie with way too may holes to be intentional. Nicole reached for her slippers, Henry couldn't help but smile when he saw that they were Scottish Terrier heads. Nicole stopped and stared at Henry, smiling back at her. "what?" she asked. Henry simply shook his head, but he knew he had just fallen deeper in love with Nicole. Henry rolled his finger, calling Nicole back towards him, he held his arms open for her. Nicole fell into his arms, breathing in his scent as he twirled her curls around his fingers. "I could stay in this moment forever." Henry breathed. Nicole lay on her chin and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Henry." She said softly. "I love you too."

Henry shifted beneath Nicole and cleared his throat. Nicole looked at him through her brows. "What?" She said flatly. "I'm a little hungry" Henry said, pulling a face. Nicole laughed and gave him a kiss before heading to the kitchen.

Henry threw on his sweat pants and joined Nicole in the kitchen

Henry threw on his sweat pants and joined Nicole in the kitchen. "So I was thinking, we could listen to some music while we- holy f-" Nicole stuttered as she closed the fridge door and saw Henry standing before her. Henry laughed heartily. "Do you want me to put a shirt on?" He asked sweetly, raising his eyebrow at Nicole. Nicole just shook her head. Henry winked at Nicole, sending waves through her body. "Just start with the eggs, please." She said, trying to act coy.

"I don't like my eggs like that." Nicole said sitting at the kitchen counter watching Henry. She had long since given up on cooking and instead found her way into a packet of sour worms Gia had hidden from her. Henry raised an eyebrow at her. "Do you want to do it?" He said. "No." Nicole said, placing another worm in her mouth. Henry shook his head and continued.

"Not that plate." Nicole started, pointing towards the cupboard "The blue one." She said, she was trying to get a rise out of her man, and it seemed to be working. Henry placed the plate onto the counter and tensed. He turned towards Nicole, leaning forward on the counter. Nicole continued to smile at him slyly and eat Gia's sour worms. Henry tensed his jaw and looked into Nicole's eyes. "Nicole, don't make me punish you." Nicole leaned forward, bringing her lips inches from Henry's. "Don't tell me what to do." She said, making Henry hiss.

Nicole thanked Henry for brunch, reached for her plate and left him standing at the counter

Nicole thanked Henry for brunch, reached for her plate and left him standing at the counter. Henry shook his head and reached for his own food.

Nicole's phone buzzed with message from Gia. "Heading home soon, please be fully clothed! Have a surprise for you x"

Nicole read the text out loud, making Henry laugh awkwardly, remembering his encounter with Gia in the early hours of the morning. Nicole raised her eyebrows in confusion, but chose to ignore it.

When brunch was finished, Nicole and Henry cleaned up and returned to the couch. It was already mid afternoon and the autumn haze was thick.Henry pulled Nicole into his body while they watched "Corpse Bride." Henry wasn't watching any of the movie, his eyes were fixed on Nicole, watching the way her eyes lit up while she gave her own running commentary over the movie. He watched the ways she tried to hide her tears during the emotional parts and the ways she would furrow her brows when she realized he was staring. "Henry...the movie" she would sing in annoyance, making him laugh softly.

Nicole sat up, her hair a mess from Henry playing with her curls. She turned towards him. "I need coffee." She said, letting out a yawn. "You want some?" Henry nodded as she stood to walk towards the kitchen. Nicole glanced back at Henry. He gave her an air kiss, making her heart jump again.

In that instant

In that instant... Nicole felt completely at peace. She felt a smile creep across her face and she turned away from Henry to hide it...but she knew he had already seen it. Henry reminded her again of how much he loved her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck before he made his way across the apartment to Nicole's bedroom to get his hoodie.

Nicole heard the front door locks rattling and the sound of muffled voices outside. She sighed contentedly.

"Coffee G?" She asked. "Yes please" came the reply.