3

Licking his finger tips from her blood the demon wanted more.  Pulling her shorts off the demon props her ass in the air watching her thighs jiggle.  Moving her pussy lips apart his lips connected with her red soaked lips.  Licking it with ease maybe a little fun with her will be what he needed.  Placing his fingers on her clit he moves fast watching a mixture of water and blood dribble down.

Leaning over the aroused sleeping woman he whispers in a hot breath in her right ear before gently nibbling it.  Sending her body's reaction to arch her back even more.  Placing his fingers inside her mouth and moving her tongue around he pulls away from her watching as her bottom rocked back and forth in the air.  Unzipping his white pants his hardened cock with veins popping out throbbed even more in excitement.  Pulling his pants down he allows it spring out and crawls forward where her bottom continued to rock back and forth. 

Rubbing his tip amongst her clit he softly groans in excitement.  Lifting her thigh up he lines himself up and rubs his 13 inch cock against her pussy feeling the hot temperature rising.  Her eyes were slowly opening as he quickly covers them.

"Who are you..~" she softly moaned.

"Someone special~" he whispered in her ear. 

She bites her lip feeling his throbbing cock still rubbing.  Unbuttoning her shirt he lightly pinches her nipple rolling it slowly and tugs at it earning her moans to become a bit loud.  Tying the cloth over her eyes the male demon stops at her entrance.  She waits patiently. 

He places his tip inside her entrance hearing her softly gasp slowly sliding inside he can feel how tight she was.  'virgin... interesting' he smirks slightly again.  Spreading her pussy lips apart even more her pained gasps soon stopped in a second once he entered halfway.  'guess my size won't fit in her warm blood coated walls...this will be fun' he tilts his head back and starts moving his hip slowly.  As her walls adjusted to his size the demon entered even more surprised that his size fit in her pussy. 

The woman before him had light pink dusting her face.  As her breast bounces softly from his movements.  'next time I visit I'll have something else just for you' his cream colored red eyes glow in the dark as he suddenly gripped her hip turning it around where her stomach faced upwards.  Looking down he can see the lump forming from his tip inside her.  Caressing her torso slowly and lightly he travels up to her exposed breasts groping them as she moaned again. 

Softly groaning he moves again inside watching her breasts bounce even more letting them go her nipples harden.  He leans down placing one inside his mouth swirling his tongue around the hardened part of her boob.  Sucking on it a bit harder she moans even louder.  A sweet blissful sound which is music to his ears. 

Pulling away his salivary glands string off her now cold hardened nipple.  Thrusting his hip at inhuman speed the woman's body convulses in a spiraling mess of moaning and screaming as he held her in place allowing her breast to bounce in circles.  Feeling the woman's knot forming inside he pulls out and slams back inside going back at it.  Suddenly he feels warm liquid squirting out on the sides. 

"Cum for me baby~" he whispered again. 

As if on que the woman couldn't hold back anymore.  Her juices come out alongside her crimson color.  The demon above her instantly pulls out allowing his seeds to come spilling out on her stomach.  Her clitoris twitches in front of him.  'theres something special about her blood that I want....'.  backing away from the girl her legs collapse and tremble in delight. 

"I shall return back again tomorrow night and the night after that...for now sleep~"

Her chest starts slowing down as the demon hides in the darkest part of the room closing his eyes hearing her breathing become soft once again. 

---------

Next morning...

Y/n woke up in a lot of pain but also forgetting the blindfold she had on her face.  Pulling it off it seemed like the person who was there was definitely gone. 

She struggles to sit up to get cleaned up and dressed.  But her lower half was aching so bad as she winces. 

"Y/n!! Are you home"

Tengen and Giyu called out her eyes widen in alarm.  Just in time as the freaking window was unlocked by his weapon.  Giyu popped his head in squinting his blue eyes. 

"Why is your clothes dishevelled?"

"Giyu!!"

"Wait....did you do something -"

Instantly appearing Infront of the woman he lifted the blanket over her body.  Tengen turned his body around to face away from the sight even though he has three wives. 

But Giyu took notice of something else and exits the room.  Mentally slapping herself in embarrassment.  But it was also interrupted by a set of clothes tossed at her.

"Your naked with uh...stains of whatever happened..not only um"

He leans closer and whispers. 

"Cum on your stomach"

The woman has a nosebleed from his response.