15

The two boys are now sweating but kept going until they crashed through the gates of their dojo. Startling the others.

Tanjiro comes outside instantly. Worry filling his gaze seeing the state of his comrades.

"Where were you guys!!!!"

Zenitsu looks up face paler than snow.  The same reaction tanjiro had the day his family was murdered all except for his sister nezuko Kamado.  Handing the note to him he takes it and reads.

Silence falling all over them, inosuke heading inside to gather his thoughts. Just out of all things why this now, his only sibling gone just like that.  Tengen takes the note from tanjiro's hand reading it quietly.  Anger now filling his face.

"So the demon takes a close friend of ours...."

"Better yet what if he done damage to her"

Zenitsu looks angry hearing the news. 

"Nobody ever hurts a woman all women deserve respect if he so lays a finger or touch a sliver of her .... he's done for.. "

Back to y/n ...

The girl wakes up feeling drowsy and her throat was hurting.  As she goes to speak nothing. Comes out, 'what?! I can't speak!!' trying it again all that she could hear was a wheezing hoarseness noise. 

Slowly sitting up in what seems to be a bed her attire has been changed.  The bed sheets were dark red silk, doors paper thin like the ones back at the dojo.  But in the corner sat a chair alongside muzan kibutsuji sleeping in it peacefully. 

As she slowly goes to slip out of bed something cold and metallic stops her.  Looking at the source was a cuff and chains.  Steel surface hard to even get out.  Pulling at the chains this causes the male to wake up from his slumber. 

"It's about time you woke up I was getting bored now that I have you here with me for a long while this could also benefit us"

He spoke softly getting up out of the chair and walking forward.  Y/n backs up on the bed watching as muzan crawls on the surface of the mattress.  Slowly trapped under him he lightly moves the fabric he had her changed into out of the way. 

Y/n shivers under his touch.

"I don't know what you mean by benefits us both muzan but my gut is telling me something bad about you-"

He gently grazes her skin with his dull teeth.  Slowly unbuttoning his shirt again as if he was getting ready. Lightly running his fingers over her spine she tenses up having her back slightly arched. 

Plopping down muzan then trapped her under his hip allowing his hardened cock rub against her bottom.  Gently rubbing circles on her hip moving slowly to her bottom. 

"A special kind of benefit that you can't say no to especially when I touch you just like this baby~"

He lowly spoke with a slight purr in his tone.  Moving the fabric away fully her body becomes cold.  He grabbed her bottom in both palms as he sits up trapping her legs having them separated from each other.  Leaning down and gently kissing her upper back she bites her lip trying to suppress herself from moaning.  Muzan reaches down running his fingers over her pussy lips slowly rubbing them alongside the clit. 

"You are at my mercy...devote yourself to me alone nobody else but me...baby~"

She clenches the bed sheets shaking more.  Feeling his cold finger tips rub her lips softly in slow motion until he reached even lower feeling her clit making her body jolt.  Muzan grabs her hip slowly pulling it up but an idea struck his mind as he dragged her to the edge as he steps off.  Kneeling down he unbuttons his pants licking her lips softly while traveling to the clit sucking on it. 

"I...don't want to devote myself to you muz-"

She gasps feeling a force enter her walls moving roughly.  He pulls his face away as he watches his hand pound her deeply curling his finger tips inside.  Spreading them apart hearing her breathing now become unsteady.  He licked his lips having her juices trinkle off his chin.  Pumping his cock he bites his lip. 

"I'm afraid you have no choice y/n...because now I'm not holding back"

Pulling his fingers out he places them inside her mouth by force.  Lining himself at her entrance before he instantly gripped her hip and slams inside hearing her pained gasps.  Breathing unsteadily hunger fills his face, muzan bucks his hip thrusting roughly hearing her now pained cries. 

Going deeper he could feel the end of her wall as his balls clap against her clit he moans softly.  Trembling in delight dominantly grabbing her throat in one hand bringing her upward as his lips come in contact with her neck.

Growling lowly in dominance muzan travels his other hand to her nipple roughly groping it.  Biting her neck in seduce he heard her moan sweetly in his ear climbing into the bed he continues to go at it.  Having his bed rock back and forth slowly gripping her shoulders in both palms.  Her insides were being readjusted from him alone.  Muzan moans again alongside the girl, his veins pop out more having her breasts bounce.

The lump in her lower region continues to form everytime he continues to thrust. 

"Oh fuck~"

He deeply moaned in her right ear biting it gently she whimpers softly, reaching up slowly he glares at her hands for split second.  Feeling himself growing hot inside muzan doesn't let up one bit as he picks up the pace having his balls slap even more.

The bed groans from them both. Gasping from the temperature rise he felt his cum exploding in her walls.  Y/n screams in blissful sound which made him go feral.  Ripping at the bed sheets he tears some of the mattress and some pillows.  Gripping her thighs roughly he pushed her forward slowing his pace down. Before picking It up more quicker.

Her lips become swollen as he slowly pulls out before entering again only having his cock halfway moving in a fast motion he slaps her bottom again before gripping.

He could feel himself growing hot again.  The friction becoming more hotter than before as her walls clenched around his hardened member with his veins popping out.  Muzan let's out another loud moan this time watching her body move from the impact.  Pulling her hair back she screams even more feeling herself become hotter inside including the friction from his movements. 

He instantly slams against the end of her walls having another load of his cum coating her insides.  Y/n couldn't muster any sentences all that was coming out was screaming and moaning that become sloppy.  Alongside his thrusting movement. 

Muzan reaches his limit releasing a seventh load inside her.  Staining his bed.  Slowly pulling out of her puffy lips he can see his cum on the sheets and blankets.  Smirking he runs his fingers on her puffy lips earning another strained noise.

"That's right....you know what will happen next if you don't bow down to my mercy"

He kisses her lower back as she then collapsed on the bed rolling on her back.  Her thighs were to weak to close up as her puffy lips were exposed to the demon before her who lays down on the bed next to her prompting his leg up.