19

"what her losing her virginity to a random person all I'm just saying is that she was naked and covered in blood and cum...."

Inosuke starts chasing after the sound hashira with his swords in hand trying to saw his head off. 

Back to y/n.

Another week passes by the girl still couldn't move now that she was back in the room on muzan kibutsuji's bed.  hardly able to eat proper food  without the male in the room was not so easy.  Not only the bandages on her body were stained in blood. 

Just how much longer will take for her to heal.  The male demon entered the room with a vile in his hand.  The girl looks at him in disgust. 

"Y/n I'm back...let's discuss about your brother"

"Tch as if... he'll have your head sawed off since you took me away"

"That's because I have a liking to you alone..."

"Right 'liking' you say how much insolent can you be in a situation like this"

He chuckles before sitting on the bed holding the vile full of red liquid.

"What do you plan on doing with that"

"Hm oh this....."

He swished whatever was In the vile. 

"I want you to prove how loyal you are"

"And do what huh..I'm not going to be killing my brother or his friends"

"Is that so ..then how about a different perspective on our deal"

"What?"

"Join my side...destroy the demon slayers....or I can offer you a different deal"

"What's the other deal about anyways"

He sits on the bed placing his cold palm upon her stomach giving off some hints. 

"Starve?"

Smacking his forehead muzan then spoke up.

"Damnit not that...look if I were to offer you a different deal would you be nice enough to take the offer?"

"If it has anything to do with destroying my friends and my brother you can see yourself wishing that one for many years to come..."

"You're being a very stubborn human...."

"Tch"

The girl takes his hand off her stomach.  Muzan didn't like this one bit, he sighs it was apparent that the human girl wasn't going to accept his deal. 

"No matters .. because I can tell you now when your friends and brother show up they will see for themselves....soon enough"

He lays down straddling her hip, she crosses her arms glaring up at him.  The coldness in his eyes spoke so clearly.

"Your going to be the one who will carry a half one...."

"Excuse me!!??!"

He smirked in a devilish way.  Leaning down her body stiffens after he whispered in her ear.

"Are you insane!!! That's not okay I cannot do that!!"

"Well I can say it's a little bit late for that because you did forget one thing....I didn't hold back when I came"

"You asshole!!!"

This time she punches him in the face which sent him having his head turned slightly.  Grabbing the girls wrists in his palms he pins them above her head. The vile holding the red liquid was out of reach. 

"You see .... I can do this all day holding you down like this because it's apparent you wont be nice so I have no choice but have you tied up since you like to throw hands at me"

"You had it coming you Weiner"

"But don't worry you will see your brother and your friends soon enough"

This time the girl knees the demon male where the sun doesn't shine sending him forward.  He groaned in discomfort feeling the unpleasantness from down below.  Glaring at her in anger he instantly straddles her again.

"Do that again and I will kill your only sibling.."

The girl tries to escape his grasp.  But it was no use.  Muzan had a deathly grip on her. One of his servants walk in the room.

"Sir..."

"What"

"I come to inform you that they're on their way here sir the boy and his sister"

"How long until they arrive?"

"Within a week or two sir"

He smiled at this. 

"Good...and since your here she needs a new set of clothing and get me a set of leather rope"

His servant left the room leaving him and the girl alone.  She struggles again just what could he be planning.