10

Pulling her away from the desk her body stayed the same position as he went back to the bed laying down on his back.  His cock still inside her asshole  gaping It, taking the rope off of her limbs he held her thighs waiting for her to start moving.

"If you don't start moving on me I will kill you baby and we both know you don't want that~"

He leaned up whispering in her ear.  After hearing this she slowly starts to bounce back and forth on him as he laid back slightly having himself prompt up watching her ass cheeks bounce every time she moved.

Holding her sides in his palms muzan tilted his head back feeling himself growing hotter inside.  He could feel her pussy lips touch his balls until she starts moving her hip in circular motion bending his legs up he grew more bulky and muscular.  Even his weight started breaking the bed.  But he refrained from growing any larger except for his cock size.  Holding her down roughly he goes deeper than before readjusting her inside. 

His deep moans escapes followed by a lustful growl.  Spreading her legs apart he pulls out shooting longer amounts of cum against her pussy lips and clit rubbing it on his cock as he humps the outside of her pussy.  Opening her lips again he enters ready to launch another round of cum.  But he wasn't going to stop by this no in face he starts attacking her clit again moving it fast and slow switching every time. 

"Baby..sit on my face before putting my cock back inside your hot pussy~"

Pulling out y/n trembles above as he lays down on the now broken bed, crawling up to his face he grips her thighs as she lowers herself feeling tongue hungrily attack her lips. 

A knot forming as he then held her there moving her hips earning more friction from this she starts moaning even more he starts sucking roughly. 

Eating her out so good she couldn't help but feel her legs shake violently suddenly she felt his tongue slip inside moving at inhumane speed. 

Meanwhile with inosuke.

The borehead brother is currently searching for the danger followed by tanjiro and zenitsu.  It's still dark out nezuko Kamado was inside the box on tanjiro's back. 

"Hey guys look over there..."

Inosuke and zenitsu turn their heads to the direction of the two demons that were fighting each other.  Both male and female to be exact. 

Tanjiro could smell the sweet aroma in the air belonging to a certain someone.  It was everywhere even in the tree line near their dojo. But why he wondered.

Inosuke kneels down inspecting something closely, he turns his head to the green checkered boy.

"Monjiro Kabuki or mr.forehead for short look here a bit of human blood and clothing!!"

Steam comes out of his borehead nostrils.

Tanjiro comes over to inspect it better.

"It's fresh still...but also kinda dry...but get this the sweet aroma in the air smells a lot like y/n hashibira inosuke."

"Yeah so what of it she must've tripped over something"

"Inosuke...I don't think she would be in the open at night especially when there's demons roaming around freely not only before we came here I haven't seen anymore demons besides those two over there"

Pointing to the direction of the two demons fighting but one of them caught his eye.  Anger filling his eyes.

Inosuke stops him and looks up at the building.  Tanjiro following his gaze. 

"What the hell...wait"

he sniffs the air again deciding to follow it.  Somehow it lead them inside to opened roof and more of her blood on the ground.

"Kabuki kamokoko why is there more blood in the room than outside.."

Inosuke crossing his arms.

"Zenitsu...I need you to get to the demon slayers and have them come out to us asap I think y/n could be in grave danger, inosuke follow me"

"No you follow me haha!!! Now where are we going!?"

Tanjiro heads back down with y/n's brother following close by.  Following the trail of her blood worry filling his face.  Zenitsu was currently running back to the dojo where the other hashira's are.

Meanwhile with tanjiro they turn a corner seeing a pile of fresh ashes from a lower ranked demon.  Alongside y/n's blood on the wall smearing down to the dirt.  There could be marks made in the dirt.

Inosuke kneels down moving something out of the way nearly freezing in his spot.

A small gasp escaped his lips as he dropped whatever he was holding. Tanjiro walks up to him seeing more of the fabric belonging to his sister y/n.

"What.. the...h-hell"

he stammered something has indeed happened to inosuke sister.