11

The following week passes by y/n wasn't allowed to go outside not without her being followed by a certain someone.  It's nearly sundown. she had little food left and had to get more.  Muzan slowly appears from the corner watching her closely. 

"Where exactly do you think you are going to?"

She jumps a tiny bit.

"Going...to town"

He glares at her. Walking up to her shaking form he sharpens his nail pointing to her forehead.

"Lie...your planning on running from me your clearly not thinking of me having eyes watching your every single move for now on...and when the day comes I'll be taking you".

She gulps in a nervous way before opening the broken door a tiny bit.  muzan watching her descend the house with a smirk plastered.  As if on que another demon outside in the very dark tree line was following. 

The town was a few hours and miles away by foot and when she gets there it would be nightfall anyway which meant muzan would be coming for her soon again.

Thinking to herself an odd person in a cloak shows themselves in the shadows watching her still.  As they soon followed again.

"What's so important about me that muzan wants so badly..."

Time skip-

It's officially dark out the lights outside in town shown brightly y/n was currently walking by a simple store that held new snacks and tea something she would like to have.  Checking her pocket
It was still halfway full.  But the food in the bags were still good which gave her enough time to get her tea and snacks.

Entering the shop she looks at the food they had to offer.

"Ooh these strawberry cream cheese puffs look delicious but these chocolate dipped cookies looks very promising wait if I get this what if my brother comes to visit and fights me for them....I refuse to share they're mine!!"

Getting the snacks she needed she heads to the tea area to pick out which one she wanted and infact they had mint camomile tea herbs.  Grabbing it y/n  heads back over to the counter to pay for everything before grabbing some extra snacks and pays for them. 

After exiting the store she starts walking before someone bumps into her making her drop the food in the bags.

"Hey!!!what's the big idea are you tryna pick a perfect day to die fool!!"

Grabbing the strange person in the cloaks collar she starts shaking them violently for making her drop her food

"Whaaa hey! Stop shaking meeee aahah!!"

She sends her fist on top the person's head.  Frowning because of her food.

"I deserve an apology for that jerk-"

"He's on his way to you... I suggest you pipe down and follow me and pick your bags up I'll help out just stop"

They stopped and crouched down picking up the bags before exiting the streets.  The strange person in the cloaks stops at the nearby door pulling their hood off.

"What THE YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-"

"I said to stop didn't I? Do you want us to get caught and having one of our heads ripped clean off or do you want to live to see another damn day human girl"

"Why did you follow me to town? You tried to kill me last time"

"Yes I know I did but take my warning now girl...you don't realize the upper moons will be coming soon and when they do the demon slayers will die off and some will be alive...but I'm going to ask you this once"

"What is it exactly how am i going to trust you"

"Do you want to live see anither day in your mortal life human?"

"Yeah..."

"Then go and get out while you still can and don't look back unless you want to become one of us got it"

The male demon before her looks behind him to see if he was being followed but luckily no one did. 
Looking back at the human girl he spots a nearby exit route for her to take. At least that's what he thought

"Go take that route no-"

"My what's this....are you helping this woman escape?"

A male demons voice rang out

"Kokashibo..."

His six yellow eyes flicked over to the girl who was holding her bags of food.  Took this chance to run which she did.

The male demon stayed behind glaring at the other one for giving his location out like that. 

"The boss is not happy about this speaking of...."

The shadow of muzan kibutsuji lurked next to him as he fell quiet.

"So you let her go just like that?"

"What???? You got it all wrong listen you see s-"

Muzan placed his hand upon his shoulder with a deadly silence falling upon all three.

"I get it...you served well...but I'm afraid you're not cut out for this anymore so I'm gonna have to let you go"

The demon starts shrieking in agony as his body starts to become a pile of mishaped flesh and limbs before popping having a lot of his blood splattering everywhere. 

"Kokashibo....find the girl and bring her back....I'm tired"

"Yes sir..I won't fail you"

He bows before instantly disappearing.