12

The girl continues to run the fastest she could go with the bags of food in her hands.  Hearing the shrieking of agony from that demon who was trying to spare her life died down so quickly. 

'this is bad real bad I have to get out of here now!'.

Panting she comes to a stop to catch her breath but it was not going to last long than she hoped for.  Instead she was met with an unsettling cold aura surrounding her entire space.

"Hehehe I found you....gosh you humans are so slow when it comes to escaping dead ends"

Sharply turning around stood the six eyed demon before her smiling widely.  As he slowly walked forward she backs up in a scared way not realizing that another person stood behind her.

He grabs her face pushing her backward until her back collides with the other demons chest.  But not just any demon it was muzan kibutsuji who appeared behind her.  He reached down taking the bags from her hands. 

"No more running away baby....it's no use to do such thing"

He lowly spoke in a soothing way.  Y/n nearly stopped breathing when she felt his lips lightly hovered above her hair breathing softly.  Muzan slowly backs away from her holding the bags.

"Kokashibo...please be kind and take these bags of food we're heading home I can handle the girl from here"

"Yes sir..."

Taking the bags of food from him he backs away as muzan wrapped his arm around her lower back leading y/n deeper into the Ally until they were outside of the city.  Her face frozen in shock.

Muzan looked down smirking slightly again before looking back up.  Squeezing her slightly she gasps before looking up.

"I hope we won't be having anymore issues of you running away from me again..."

"Just let me go muzan"

"If I do that my demons will just eat you up and dispose of your beautiful body now we don't want that do we?"

He leans slightly more practically hovering over the woman.

"N-no..."

"Good to hear that answer baby..but tomorrow night we're going away....so I think one more night will be fine but I'll have your stuff outside before sunrise"

"Wait w -"

He instantly knocks her out with one hit, picking her up bridal style he continued to walk until arriving at the house where kokashibo stood in the door way.

Entering the house he places the girl down in her room on the bed kissing her sweet lips before pulling away.

Exiting the room and entering the kitchen he grabs a nearby box placing the food inside.  One of the female demons came inside waiting for an order.

"Pack some of her stuff but leave the furniture I believe it will be set a blaze at nightfall tomorrow night"

"Yes sir..."

She heads inside the house grabbing what she could get for y/n.  Muzan continues to pack her food.  Afterwards he yawned closed the wooden box entering the bedroom where the girl is laying down.  He'll have her chained once they arrive at his place.

Taking his shirt off and climbing in bed he lays down pulling her body closer to his where he then spooned her.  Maybe some day he'll be able to have his family.

The moon light shines through the open window as he closes his eyes holding her tight. But something wasn't allowing him to sleep just yet.

Slipping out of the woman's bed and covering her up muzan kibutsuji trudded into the kitchen to get something to perhaps take his mind off of whatever keeping him awake.

Meanwhile with inosuke and his friends or comrades.

Inosuke was currently in the tree looking out for any traces for his sister y/n hashibira.  Crossing his arms over his chest steam comes out of his mask. 

"Just what exactly happened to you sibling.... something is telling me you are not doing well...if someone hurts you in anyway possible I will saw off their head at all cost"

Jumping out of the tree and landing on the ground stood zenitsu with a very shocked expression on his face.

"Where-"

"Enough talk zami find my sibling awaits!!! Let's get back to the place she was last seen"

"You mean her house?"

"Exactly now let's go"

"Wait but there's demons roaming around right no-"

"Your a demon slayer who slays the cold blooded man eating things now act like it!"

He pulls the yellow haired male with. Passing by tengen not saying anything else.

While this was happening giyu watches them in silence furrowing his brows in a questioning way.  He wondered where the two of them were heading.