4

Returning to the dojo tanjiro Kamado welcomes y/n back with his usual warm gentle smile. She was in a trance spacing out mostly.

"Hey..y/n!"

"Ba?"

"What?"

"Nothing what is it tanjiro"

"You were zoning out everything okay?.."

She nodded her head slightly. The boy who's wearing his green checkered kimono blinks once. But out of nowhere appears zenitsu.

That flower aura surrounding him with his flirtatious look comes running at full speed.

"Y/n!!"

The girl widens her eyes before running having the yellow haired boy chasing after her in circles.

"What are you doing you creep!!"

"I love you!! Marry me"

"But your in lof with nezuko Kamado!!!"

"I know but I haven't seen you in forever!!!"

"Zenitsu give me a break!!! I'm sore!!"

Giyu stares at them in silence not saying anything tengen thought this was a new exercise. So he joined in being very clueless though he was faster and more experienced than them.

Appearing Infront of the running female y/n is sent backwards onto her bottom. 

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry for that I thought this was a new exercise to lower your bodys pain level from this morning after we found you nak-"

"Shut up!!!"

Zenitsu looks at him in question before tilting his head.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well from what we stumbled upon she was in fact naked on her bed surrounded by what seems to be blood?"

"Tengen!!!! I'm gonna kill you for saying that out loud!!"

Giyu stepped forward glaring at him as if he was about to say something. 

Out of nowhere inosuke hashibira appears from the tree.  Steam coming out of his borehead mask.  He looks up at his sister.

"Oh hey inosuke hashibira glad to see you here"

"Who dares to talk about my sister..and embarrasses her like that.."

Zenitsu looks back at his friend before pointing at tengen.

"What she was naked this morning-"

He dodged his attack in time as inosuke launched himself at him.