21

Back to y/n

Waking up to the smell of chicken and beef she opens her eyes weakly.  Seeing one of the servants leaving the room with muzan kibutsuji there.  He turns to the girl who could hardly move her body ache and burnt up.  He comes over to sit on the bed next to her. 

"It's time to eat.. especially when you are pregnant with our child..."

"Piss off"

"If I did that you'd be dead by now now shut it and eat the food being offered"

He scoops a bite of food holding it up for the girl to eat.  She growls before eating it rolling her eyes at him.  He scoops another bite for her, this repeated for a tiny bit.  After she was done eating he wiped her mouth clean. 

Pulling away from her he stood up making his leave again having the girl look at him in a skeptical way.  Something about him wasn't clicking right, now that she found out she's pregnant with a half human baby. 

"Just what could you be planning muzan kibutsuji...I'll have to find out myself before it's too late"

Mumbling to herself she waits for him to be completely out of sight so she could sneak out of the room.  Once he's out of the room she slipped out of bed silently walking to the door.  Opening it a tiny bit she slips out feeling nauseous.  But she shook it off, wandering through the narrow Hall something smelt sweet and meaty.

Her nostrils flared up as she sniffed the air following the scent it was leading to the kitchen.  But she also had to find out what he was planning.  Faint laughter can be heard from the end of the hall.  She glares at the source but the smell of food lingers in the air.  Her stomach growls in hunger. 

Opening the door harshly she startled the other female human being who was busy cooking.  They exchange looks.

"FOOD!!"

"No wait!!!"

She sniffs the air again jumping onto the counter getting ready to pounce at any given moment.  Pointing her bottom in the air her body moves to the side like a stick bug.  From down the hall muzan could hear the ruckus from the kitchen. 

"Ngaaaangggg ngaaang ngaaanggg food kyahahahahaha!!"

"Nooo stop this food is for lord muzan!!!"

"Kakakaka I smell.... CHOCOLATE!!!"

"NOOOO NOT THE CHOCOLATE MISS "

"CHOCOLATE!!!"

muzan walks fast through the hall until he appeared in the doorway seeing his pregnant woman ready to pounce.  Not only her bottom was in the air.  That was until she started doing the stick bug dance. 

'what is she doing...?'.  Mentally questioning himself watching in silence y/n suddenly jumps forward at the human girl.  He takes notice of the food being made for him and the upper ranked moons. 

"Y/n that's enough behave yourself stop acting like a animal"

She snapped her head in the direction in alarm having her head smack onto the counter.  She groans in pain.