14

After a few minutes of eating every single sticky cinnamon puff it was time to take their leave.  His demon servants were outside holding a lot of kerosene and fire.  One of the female servants were carrying the wooden box of food as another only held her clothes except her picture of her dearest brother and friends.

"Wait...where my picture of my friends and brother?!"

"Don't have the time let's get this lit up now and leave before they come"

"Yes sir"

The demons were now uncapping the dangerous chemicals splashing it everywhere on the wooden house.  The sickening feeling in her gut rising even more.  Then it clicks through they're going to burn everything to the ground. 

Y/n was about to head back in the house but she couldn't due to a pair of arms wrapped around her upper body tightly.  Muzan knew what he was doing and he also knew her expression was going to be very hurt to see her precious little memories she's had at this specific place burn in flames.

"Wait my photo of my friends and brother are in there let me go in there!!!"

"I'm sorry but you see this stuff happening already...the hashira's will come in the short time so let's watch it go up in flames now...light it"

One of the demons nodded their heads tossing the torch in the kerosene watching it quickly catch up in the bright light.  They quickly back away in time as the wood popped and hisses as the girl starts to struggle in his grasp. 

Her cries to be let go was no use to their leader.  She caught sight of the picture frames in a pile which didn't add up.  The smoke rises even more than before adding a lot more flames.

"Chuck the rest inside the house"

Following his orders they chuck more torches and kerosene in the house landing on the floor splattering on the ground.  Watching it explode right there having the glass in the picture break from the heat. 

"No!!!! That's my photos you can't do this let go!!!"

She pulls forward but muzan pulls her back in his arms again.  The struggling with trying to get out of his grip was starting to wear her out. 

"No!!!! NO NO!!! LET GO NOW!!"

"It'll be useless in trying to get free baby..but since you are going to keep doing this I have no choice now"

Placing his palm around her neck muzan slowly tights it.  Gripping the woman's neck and slowly backs away dragging her with as she begins to choke.  Clawing at his wrist y/n couldn't get free at all.  Her vision slowly blurring out.

But she refused to let him take her away from her home and brother.  Mustering up the best she could do her scream came out croaking and hoarse. 

He slowly lifted her body allowing her to dangle off the grass.  She kicks her feet in attempt to get free but it's no use.  His smile so sickingly wicked as he enjoyed her struggle a little more.

"Keep it up sweetheart and you'll be asleep soon enough because.... you're mine..."

Fresh tears stain her cheeks as her vision slowly gets darker until her eyes then closed.  Placing her body in his arms they all retreat in the woods running as fast as possible before day break. 

.

.

.

.

.

Day light shines through the trees inosuke and zenitsu had finally arrived to the destined area.  But it felt eerie everywhere.  That was until he spots his sister's home burnt to the ground. 

Sprinting over to the now burnt house he tosses the rubble aside in hopes of finding his sister.  Zenitsu helps him with worry and fear. 

"Shit shit shit!!!! WHERE IS SHE"

Tearing his mask off he starts to feel even more worried.  Ripping the rubble up off the ground he tosses it aside when something shiny catches his attention.

Zenitsu helped him through seeing the same thing, the closer they gotten to the source where the pile of her photos of them and him with her in frames were half burnt.  The glass was brown and shattered some of the photos were burnt to ashes.

"Y/N!!!!! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

But something else caught his attention a small paper blew into their direction. Zenitsu quickly caught it seeing it was a note.

Opening it very fastly he begins to read it with a sick look plastering on his face.

"We need to get to the others now inosuke!!"

Picking up the still good photo of them in one group inosuke grabs his mask puttinf it back on and takes off running back to the dojo.