26

A few hours tick by it's almost morning the girl waited until some of them were asleep.  Looking at the window again she heads over to it unlocking it, climbing on the wooden frame she swings one leg over the edge.  Curling her body up slightly she sees the tree nearby. 

Swinging her body a few times she makes it onto the thick tree branch.  She grunts feeling the unpleasantness from the stitches.  Surely enough there were guards everywhere just like the two females have said.  From down below roamed the snake hashira obanai. 

The door to her room that she was being detained in opens having someone shout. 

"Shes on the run!!"

The girl looked up at the open window seeing Mitsuri running over to the window alarming the others. 

"How can she slip out so fast!?!"

Loud crashing sound can be heard from down below inside the dojo.  Alongside yelling.

"Y/N!!!!!!"

Inosuke appears outside to start searching the girl moved out of the way to get onto the ground safely.  Luckily she managed and ducked very low staying quiet. 

Crawling ever so slowly she immediately stops in her place seeing uzui standing against the tree. 

"Tengen uzui!! Start searching the grounds she's on the run!!"

"She is Isn't she?... Well I guess this will be interesting to see even though she damaged my nuts last time"

She glares at him.  Watching him leave a few seconds later she crawls again.  The gate is coming closer and closer.  Standing up slowly she creeps past one of the guards. 

"Where are you sister!!!"

Slipping out of the place she grins and starts speed walking away staying close to the wall.  Stepping foot onto the woods y/n walks away.  Seeking her freedom now away from the hashira's. 

She never bothered to look back at the place.

you're mine x FEM readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें