5.

Y/n hides her face from the heat rising meanwhile tengen uzui continuously dodged every attack before knocking her brother off him.

"I'm going home..and hide from the world aaannngggghh"

She starts walking away before zenitsu stops her with a straight face.

"Why were you naked and surrounded by blood -"

"Shut up!!! I don't wanna talk about it!!"

"Did you start your-"

"Zenitsu thats enough of you..."

Tanjiro stepped in to shut him up before he could keep going on just to get the woman embarrassed so much that she would end up fainting.

"What I'm just wondering?"

"Dont keep going it'll make things worse...plus..."

His sentence stops midway as he then looked at the girl. A familiar scent filling his nostrils.

Y/n took this chance and bolts home not saying anything else.

.
.
.
.
.

Returning home from the incident she punches the wall. But decided it wasn't going to help her in anyway so she heads to the bathroom to take a hot bath. Once it's full of fresh water she strips clean.

Y/n sinks in the water until it was at her nose. Tengen really went to far on this one. From the basement under the bathroom was the same demon muzan kibutsuji who happened to take her virginity. He looks up with a bored expression on him.

"Stupid tengen saying that stuff out loud to the others"

He heard her voice from above not only her sweet scent of blood in the air still. 'we only just met last night during our fun..yet your scent is very strong and sweet...perhaps I can drop a mere gift for you to See'.

He walks up the stairs and heads to her room where he had to hide in the shadows to shut the window to make it dark. Examining her room muzan put his thumb upon his chin thinking before a similar cloth caught his eye.

Bending over and picking it up he walks over to her table where a small drawer is, opening it he goes through her stuff.

Something black and soft caught his attention. Pulling it out was a black and white short kimono

 Pulling it out was a black and white short kimono

"What does she need this for?-..."

The sound of the water moving alarms him as his heart starts racing for some reason.  Quickly writing down the note and placing it on the kimono muzan jumps up to the ceiling where it's very dark.  Watching just in time as the woman wrapped in a towel enters the room.

The first thing she takes notice of was the kimono on her table.  Walking up to it in alarm she looked around herself to see if anything else was different.

"The hell how did my kimono get out of the drawer...it was put away for a special day"

Muzan's peach red eyes glow from above the woman he continued to watch.  Watching as she read the note with so much confusion and having some fear that he so much missed.