A new story!

The Billionaire's Temptation

Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired

Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his heart remained empty, until one fateful night when he met a mysterious stranger named Olivia.

Olivia had just been dumped by her boyfriend and was feeling lost and alone. Seeking solace in the arms of a stranger, she found herself drawn to the enigmatic Logan.

What began as a one night stand soon became something more as Logan and Olivia embarked on a whirlwind romance, filled with passion and excitement. But as their worlds collided, they soon realized that their love was not without its challenges.

With Logan past threatening to destroy their future, Olivia must decide whether to trust the billionaire with her heart, or walk away from the man she loves.

In this captivating story of love, lust, and betrayal, Logan and Olivia must navigate the treacherous waters of their own desires and the obstacles that threaten to tear them apart. Will their love be enough to overcome the odds, or will they be doomed to a lifetime of regret?

Sneak peak

"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't dwell herself with a strong drink. A wedding is going on" A voice said beside me.

A light chuckle escaped me. "A wedding?" I repeated the words sounding bitter on my tongue. The alcohol is already making its effect in my body. I poured in and gulped it down in one go.

"Who says marriage is important for two lovers? People are taking the marriage thing too serious" I let out adjusting my sitting position on the stool.

"Marriage is a beautiful thing. It brings two people together" the stranger said.

"What if you realized they're not the one for you after the marriage?" I gulped down another glass. My head had began spinning already

"Unless you didn't talk it over before the marriage. The responsibilities and the consequences. You know marriage is a lifetime commitment. We can't risk committing to the wrong person" At that moment, I turned my face to take a look at the stranger beside me. My breathing hitched as his eyes dig a hole in mine.

I realized that I didn't know this man at all. He was just a random person who happened to be sitting next to me at the bar. Embarrassment crept over me as I realized how much I had been pouring my heart out to him. How my mouth choose to blabber to a stranger. Great Olivia. Just Great.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude," I said, feeling my face flush with embarrassment.

The stranger just smiled and said, "No need to apologize, it happens to the best of us. Sometimes, it's easier to talk to a stranger than someone we know."

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. "You're right" it is better. Not people who break your trust.

A moment of silence suddenly fell. Only the sound of the microphone could be heard. I didn't want to turn around. It's better to drink away when Jamie comes back we leave. And that's it.