Chapter 31

humeexx1, hidayarh_, _deelarrh This chapter is for you guys Thank you all for the lovely comments and vote💞

As you know, I wrote this book last year, so I re-wrote it hoping it will be better than before. and tbh I wasn't going to update but after receiving your lovely comments who am I not to update 🙃

My Three Musketeers this chapter is for you, I heart you all🥰❤

J A W A D

"We decided that when Farah wakes up she will recuperate at her parent's house" It feels like I've been splashed with a bucket of water, I couldn't believe my ears.

"Mom, what are you saying? I can take care of her at home"

"Yes you had me right, we've already discussed this and we think it's the right thing to do." She stated as if it's nothing big.

As if she doesn't care about what we're going through.

"I love her Mom, how can you say that" I muttered the last part, the word sounding heavy on my lips.

"You don't love her, you pity her that's just it."

I turned to Farah's mom whose face shows disappointment. "Aunt please don't separate me from Farah, I really love her." She kept her face down without saying anything.

I stared at them dumbfounded, why is everything turning against me. Is this the punishment for my mistake?.

But I don't want separating from her to be my punishment.

Ya Allah.

"Sooner or later you have to come to a decision" Mom utters once again. "And you know what hurts me the most? Telling her that introducing her as your wife is an embarrassment to you. I'm really disappointed in you jawad this is not how I brought you up" Shaking her head she left the room not sparing me a glance.

And now Farah's mom and I are the ones in the room, watching my broken frame her face soften but I know she's hurt deep down.

"I always wish that when Farah grows up to an adult, I will find a nice husband for her, and when your parents came with your marriage proposal, I was very happy because I knew you're a nice and well-mannered man. And now hearing this I don't know what to think, I'm really hurt by your actions." "But I know whatever Allah wills to happen will happen no matter what and  I don't blame your parents for this."  The look she gave me hurts me, the look of hurt, hate, and disappointment.

Moving towards Farah's bed, I reached out for her hand pecking it. My heartbreak seeing her suffer on the hospital bed.

All because of Me.

"Farah please wake up and tell them not to separate me from you," I whispered

Their words kept playing in my head. You don't love her, you pity her