Chapter 29

So the long-awaited Pov is here. Who's happy because I am. Y'all should buckle up your belt because things are going to be revealed. *uhum* uhum* spoiler alert😛

Dedicated to sirla-a aru2019 cnahmas You guys are the best ❤

J A W A D

"Mr. Jawad, as you can see to transport the products through the sea will be a little bit expensive and it will take a long time before it arrives at the destination." One of my project partner said

"Mr. Phillips, I think this is the best way to transport the good, and last time I checked the money is not going to come out of your pocket. My decision is final." With that being said I walked out of the office leaving a stunned Phillips staring in space. Who is he to tell me what to do, I'm the boss.

My door made a click sound indicating the door is open. I dropped my suit on the leather couch, slouching myself on it. As usual, I find myself thinking about Farah. My mind had been consumed with her thought, I can't seem to get her out of my mind. I don't know when or how that happens but ever since our trip to Dubai, I find myself getting closer to her, whenever she's close to me I feel something ignite in me like I want her to stay close to me forever. She looks so innocent even though I treat her harshly but she still acts strongly.

I ran my thumb on my phone screen which shows a picture of Farah smiling brightly, I took it in the park without her knowing. I must say her smile is what made her more beautiful. I find myself smiling.

I think I'm in love with my wife.

I felt some sort of peace realizing what my heart had been denying for long. I fell for my wife without knowing when or how. What I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I hope she feels the same way. I find myself scrolling through my phone, my eyes came in contact with Farah's name. Inhaling a sharp breath I pressed the call button.

"Assalam Alaikum." She said in her most calm voice. I feel the time stop for a moment, my heart beating inside.

"Wa Alaikum salam," I answered in my most composed voice. "How are you doing?" I asked again.

"Um..I'm doing just fine." I can feel her nervousness.

It's all your fault Jawad you made her that way.

"How's your work over there?" She asked again.

"Work is fine, working on some project I might stay longer than I intended to." I scolded myself for lying to her. I need time to mentally prepare myself on how to confess my feelings. The line went quiet for a while.

"Farah, you there?"

"Yes," she finally spoke after a while.

"I have something to tell you when I come back," I said my eyes flicker towards the door, which stood one of the apartment housekeeper panting.

"Sir.." Because she could complete her word I cut her off, waving my hands for her to stop.

"I have to go, Farah, I will call you tomorrow" not waiting for her response I hung up.