Champagne & Sunshine x PLVTINUM*

She love that dirty talk
Pushin' her up against the wall

Jake
Laughter spills from Honey, where I currently have her caged against the elevator wall, my lips attached to her exposed throat.  "Babe!  We're in public, down boy!"

I grab one of the hands pressed against my chest and drag it down to the rapidly rising situation below my belt.  "Aw, c'mon now darlin'.  You know he ain't goin' down anytime soon."

"Jacob Seresin!" She gasps before falling into a fit of giggles once again. 

"Honey, I can't help it.  It's sundress season and..." My hand slowly starts tracing up the inside of her thighs as I attempt to make my point.  "Just knowing how easily I can push this dress up and those pretty panties to the side makes my brain short circuit a little."

Just as my fingers are about to brush against the lace, the elevator dings to signal we've made it to our floor.  Honey backs out of the enclosed space the second the doors open and sends me a smirk.  "Saved by the bell, it appears."

She takes off down the hallway, and I probably look like the big bad wolf with the grin I'm sporting as I trail behind her. 

Rough sex on the bedroom floor
Hop in the shower, she beggin' for more
Do not disturb on the hotel door
Wakin' the neighbors

Honey
In my teasing, it slipped my mind Jake has the room key.  Now his firm chest is pressed against my back, pinning me to the door as he unlocks it.  His breath is warm against my neck as he taps the key on the reader, quickly flashing green in response.  The door unlocks and Jake pushes through, but he keeps an arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Grab the do not disturb sign and hang it outside, baby girl.  There's no saving you now," he damn near growls in my ear. 

My hands fumble to grab it from the handle on the inside and switch it to the outside.  I might have accidentally on purpose pushed Jake just a tad too far today.  We took advantage of the holiday weekend and drove up the coast for a getaway.  Did I intentionally wear the sundress I know makes his blood pressure kick up a few extra points?  Yep.  Did I add the red lipstick also?  Uh huh.  Did I ask him to take me to Tiffany's to get me a new necklace as a placeholder for when his hands aren't there?  Absolutely.  Did I hop out of the truck immediately after dropping that bomb and enjoy the look on his face?  Damn straight I did.  I've been teasing him for the better half of the day and I'm ready to accept my fate, because riled up Jake is my favorite Jake. 

The door clicks shut behind me and his calloused hand wraps around my jaw, tilting it up towards him.  "Good girl," he grumbles out before grasping the backs of my thighs and lifting.  My back is slammed against the wall and, before I can blink, his lips are locked on mine and kissing me breathless. 

He wastes no time, teeth nipping at my bottom lip and pulling back, the pinch of pain making my head drop back against the wall with a whine. 

"You've been driving me crazy all day, darlin'.  And I know you did it on purpose.  You want me to wreck you, don't you, my little tease?" Jake asks between licks and nips down my neck. 

"Uh huh," I manage to mumble.

"My little cocktease.  You've had me hard all fuckin' day, wantin' those pretty lips leaving red marks down my chest.  Wantin' to slide my fingers into the wet pussy I know is just waitin' for me, cravin' me."  His words are slurred with the southern drawl, the Texas accent more pronounced the more turned on he is.  I always tease him by saying that he starts talking in cursive when he's horny.

I whimper, not able to formulate anything more than that. 

Jake

"You see, darlin', normally I'd take you to the bed and worship you for hours on end.  Devour you like you're my last meal."  My hips have her pinned so she's not going anywhere, freeing my hands to slip up to the straps of her dress and push them off her shoulders.  "But that's only when you're my good girl. And you were bad today.  Do you know what bad girls get?"

Honey shakes her head and bites her lip, and I take the opportunity to grab the top of her dress sitting snugly against the top of her breasts and yank it down.  My thumbs ghost over her now exposed nipples as I wait for her answer.  "Tell me, honey.  What do bad girls get?"

"Bad girls get the attitude fucked out of them," she squirms against me. 

"That's right.  You ready to behave yet?"

Her grin is devious as she replies.  "Fuck no."

"Just the answer I was hoping for," I turn and drop to the floor, my hand cushioning her head against the floor. 

I make quick work of undoing my belt and jeans and I push them down over my hips at Mach speed.  My hands shove the hem of her dress up to her stomach where it bunches up where I have the top pulled down, most of her skin exposed to me.  Grabbing my cock in one hand, I push the soaked lace to the side before lining up and pushing the tip in.

"You good, honey or do you need a second?" I ask as she gasps.  I wanna ruin her, not hurt her. 

"M'fine.  Go." She cooes at me. 

I lock eyes with her just to make sure, and she nods with a smile.  "You know I trust you, Jake."

That does me in, snapping my self control, and my hips surge forward on their own accord.  My thrusts are met with minimal resistance, just an insane amount of wetness and ridiculously tight grip.  I pound into her, hard enough to surely leave bruises on the backs of her thighs where they meet my hip bones.  With one palm firmly planted on the floor next to her, the hand cradling her head slips around to her throat. 

"Fuuuuck, pretty girl.  Been thinkin' 'bout this all day.  Tell me how good it feels." I demand. 

"S...so good, Jake," she whines. 

"There's my good girl, finally losing that attitude.  Just needed daddy to fuck his pussy, huh?"

Her hands land on my arms, one on my bicep and the other on the wrist gripping her neck.  Her answer to my question is just a slight nod. 

"Aw, honey.  You can do better than that.  Say 'thank you daddy, this is just what I needed' or I'll stop."  I punctuate the statement with added pressure to my fingers on each side of her throat. 

"No!  Thank you daddy!  This is just what I needed!" She cries out. 

"There she is, there's my good girl."  The statement makes her clench around me and I know she's close.  My little praise loving wife.  "You ready to cum for me?"

"Please!" She pleads loudly. 

Yep, we'll be getting noise complaints.  And I love it.

I lean down and give her a bruising kiss, tightening my grip as I do so and pressing her pretty new necklace further into her skin.  It's exactly what she needed to push her over the edge and she finishes screaming "Jake!"  My name rolling off her tongue, loud enough for the entire block to hear, triggers my own release and I spill into her soon after. 

I give us a few seconds to let our brains return to our bodies as we catch our breath before I press a sweet kiss to her lips.  "You good, sweet girl?"

"I am good, Jake.  In fact, I'm too good to be true."  She smirks, throwing my own line right back at me.

I groan, twitching inside her as I feel myself getting hard again.  "You can be saying shit like that while I'm still inside you, honey.  We need a shower and you need head scratches."

"How about...round two in the shower then we both get head scratches?" She offers.

"God, you really are the woman of my dreams."  I keep us connected while I stand, then carry her into the bathroom to execute out her plan.