Me On You x Muscadine Bloodline*

Pairing: Jake x Honey (Mav's daughter this time around)
A/N: I usually do the lyrics in the order the go in the song, but it didn't fit the way I wanted to so I went a little off track for this one!

Girl, I hope your daddy doesn't own a gun
If he does, then I'm done from the things that you're doing to me

Jake
"Oh fuck, Honey. Just like that, don't stop."

Drool is dropping down my balls and leaving a puddle in the leather of my driver's seat as she works my cock like a pro. Every nerve in my body is on fire and I'm ready to blow at any second, and she knows it. She swallows, gagging as she takes every inch of me until I'm hitting the back of her throat. And then she moans. That's all I needed to let go, my cum filling her mouth. I groan as she swallows before she sits up, wipes the corners of her mouth, then licks her fingers clean.

"Holy hell woman, I swear every time gets better. Ready to head inside?" I ask, pulling my jeans and boxers back up and latching my belt. As I look up, I see Mav's motorcycle pulling into the parking lot. "Shit, that was a close one. Your dad just pulled in."

Her grin is devious as she locks eyes with me. "He'd kill you on the spot if he caught us. Although I would have really enjoyed seeing you try to explain your way out of that one, big guy."

Good God almighty and Lordy have mercy
Little mama got me fumblin', stumblin' by the way that she walks

Honey leans over and gives me a kiss and I'm half tempted to lock the doors and take her home when I taste myself on her lips. Before I can trap her, she opens the passenger door and hops out of the truck, the sway of her hips has me tripping over my own boots as I move to follow her. She turns her head at the commotion and just giggles. "Forget how to walk, Cowboy?"

I mutter under my breath about making her forget how to walk later, but she doesn't hear me because the open door has the noise of the crowd floating into the parking lot.

I watch her walk up to the bar, hug Penny and her dad, and drop a kiss on Rooster's cheek. There's no controlling the sick pleasure I get in watching her kiss that asshat with my cum still lingering on her lips. Especially since I know the little fucker has had a crush on her his entire life. I make my way to the pool table, bumping knuckles with Coyote as I pass him. Everyone else either tips their chin up in acknowledgment or says some variation of hello before Honey joins the group. She gets a much more enthusiastic welcome, being the resident Ray of Sunshine and all, and I barely manage to bite back a grin. They all think she's this precious, innocent little thing who puts up with my shit and makes me more manageable. Which, yes, is true. But oh, how little do they really know.

She sidles up next to me, slipping my favorite beer into my palm. I subtly pinch the swell of her ass as a thank you. We've spent years perfecting this game, so far only Nat, Javy, and the higher ups are aware of anything. We met through Nat when the three of us were at the academy, Nat and Honey knew each other in high school and Nat brought her to a party when she visited during midshipmen summer. She spilled her beer, I slipped, and I've been head over heels for her ever since.

You run the coop and you rule the roost with a shake to your sugar that they don't serve at Dairy Queen

She's the center of attention, standing on the bench seat of the piano, singing at the top of her lungs as Rooster plays. Her smile is infectious and I can't keep my eyes off of her, which does not go unnoticed.

"You got hearts in your eyes, Seresin. You sure you're not secretly in love with her?" Bob pipes in, scaring me half to death.

"Jesus, Bob! You gotta quit sneaking up on people like that. Yes, I'm sure I'm not secretly in love with her," I scoff and roll my eyes. It's not a lie, because Honey is well aware I've been in love with her for the better part of 10 years.