Chapter 15 - Second Week

Vote and comment :)

There is a panic attack in this chapter and will let you know beforehand.

Summer is here and I'm so happy
#hotgirlsummer #selfcare

- Mateos pov
(Speaking of hot girls)

Zaya is the sweetest person ever. I'm so glad I could have met a person like her. I'm just glad I got to grow up with her, learn to ride a bike, walk to the park, fight with, mess with, and laugh with.

I'm trying to figure out how to add a personal touch to her presents for her birthday tomorrow but I can't seem to find it.

This past school week with her has been great and all but I just can't find a personal touch to add to her gift basket. I already have flower hair clips for thicker hair, new sweaters, the "milf" slippers from Uggs, and I also got her a bouquet of flowers. Specifically wild flowers. I couldn't find a bouquet of spider Lillie's so the other flowers will have to do. I also bought her new shoes and slipped 500$ in her card to pay her back for my birthday.

I think this is all that's gonna have to work. I can't think of anything else she wants. It's a Sunday so I don't think I could find something for her anymore. It's too late in the week.

I have to hide this from her in case she shows up out of nowhere which is typical for us but the surprise shouldn't be spoiled for her.

My phone rings on my bed. I get up from my desk filled with Zayas presents and answer Vicente.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing just wondering what you got Zay." He says casually.

"Stuff she asked for. Why?" I avoid his question and fire off one of my own.

"I didn't get her anything and I wondered if we could go half. I'll pay you back man." He says emotionless.

Why would he get her nothing at all for her eighteenth when we went to the store together to get him something?

"No." I snap and hang up.

The fucking audacity that man has is crazy. He shouldn't be acting that way about women infront of me. I'll talk to him tomorrow again I guess. And I will put his bitch ass in place again too. I don't know what his problem is lately. He just thinks he's all this and that when he's really just an insecure dickhead with anger issues.

"Whatever." I mumble before dialing my ma.

The phone rings three times before she answers me.

"Hola, mamá" I say excitedly. My accent coming in thick when around my mother. I haven't heard her voice in a while and I miss her lots.

"Hola Mateo, como estas mi chico?!" My mom says and I can hear Diana in the background laughing.

(Hello Mateo, how are you my boy?!)

"Muy buena, tengo regalos de Zayas." I tell her and spin on my chair.

(Very good, I got Zayas presents)

"¿en realidad? dile que digo feliz cumpleaños hermosa niña!" My mom tells me before yelling at Diana to get out of the pool.

(Really? Tell her I say happy birthday Beautiful girl!)

"sí mamá lo tengo. Te amo diviértete.) I tell her then hang up.

(Yes ma got it. I love you have fun.)

I set my phone down loudly and wince before spinning in my chair. My mom is somewhere with her best friend enjoying her best life while I'm stuck at home In school. I wish I was with my mom right now.