[1] prologue

Living dual lives with dual purposes was hard. Well, at least that was for Jang Yeeun. Lives with her grandmother and little sister. Student by day, street racer by night.

The combination sounds hard to believe, and she knew that. Especially when she did well in her studies— well, not always. But, she was a student with average results, so she kept the street racing part a secret.

How? She would wear a theatre mask to cover her face and make up an alias, 'Jae'.

One person threatened to blow her cover, though.

No one, other than Terazono Keita. Class chairman of her class.

She hated that man to the core, how he would walk into the classroom acting like he owned the place and proceeds to fall asleep on his desk because he would spend dusk to dawn racing. Overly pretentious. Could not and would not form a sentence without adding bombastic words.

They were similar, yet different. Yeeun cared about her studies, but Keita did not; he was the heir to his father's multimillion-dollar business. She races to make ends meet; he races to entertain himself.

Keita wasn't exposing her on purpose; he loves solving mysteries.

Well, solve this mystery then, asshole.

© @moonisblues 2023, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

cover made by @moonisblues 2023

START : 01/06/2023
END :

Any of my works are not meant to offend anyone in any way.

lower caps intended

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

> blood
> violence
> suicide attempts
> death[...? (•_•)]

Personalities the members of the groups listed above are portrayed in this book are not to be associated with their real-life personalities.

-

this story is about J, or yeeun's struggle as a teenage racer before she was scouted onboard to an agency with her other 5 best friends. pretty short read, hope you'll like it! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

preferred page setup: <dark>