[7] show and prove

edited:

the bell rang, signalling that it was time for lunch break. as students filed out of class to make their way to the cafeteria, yeeun took out her overdue homework and placed it on the teacher's table with a loud thud. the teacher, who was marking homework, lowered his glasses and looked at yeeun.

"what's this?"

"all my homework, mr yuta." yeeun grinned at the man. he looked at her suspiciously. 

"you did them all by yourself?"

"not really, sir. yoon helped me with some questions." yoon stood behind yeeun, smiling sheepishly.

mr yuta sat silently before standing up to pick up a chalk. he wrote down a question on the blackboard before handing yeeun the chalk, signalling her to solve the question. yeeun picked up the chalk and wrote down her workings and answers on the blackboard without hesitation.

mr yuta nodded in satisfaction. "okay then. i'll mark these during lunch and return them to you after school."

yeeun nodded and ran off with yoon. keita, who was walking back to class to sleep, mocked yeeun's facial expressions before entering the classroom while mr yuta walked out.

 keita, who was walking back to class to sleep, mocked yeeun's facial expressions before entering the classroom while mr yuta walked out