[11] chrome hearts

edited:

yeeun watched the speed dial increase to over 120km/h as she stepped on the gas pedal, switching lanes to take over another driver, who coincidentally was k.

"who's that masked driver? they're good," ni-ki remarked to giselle, who was watching the race through her gem-studded binoculars.

"oh, i'm not allowed to say who is behind the mask, but you'll find out soon."

yeeun shifted the gear stick and drifted through the bend. she steered the car away from another car and shifted the gear stick to another setting. she stepped on the pedal harder and took over another lane before shifting the gear stick again as she drove by the finishing line. 

"ooh, she won again! aerichan rushed down from the watch tower, holding a wad of bills. ni-ki gasped at how much the money was.

"congratulations to jae for winning the race again!" aerichan announced into the microphone, and the crowd cheered. yeeun took the cash and placed it into her pocket. 

"hey, jae!" 

yeeun turned around. it was keita calling.

"wanna do a round of spin the bottle?" 

"beat it," she replied. it was the first time speaking to him in the mask. she flipped him off.

"killjoy," keita drawled. he threw something at yeeun, and she caught it. her fist opened, revealing a chrome hearts ring.

"didn't know you could talk." 

yeeun walked back to her car.

"whatever."

she slammed the door shut and sped off.

❌ looking forward to writing this chapter✔️ looking forward to writing the title 

✔️ looking forward to writing the title