[14] white cougar

edited:

keita follows her into the car.

"you earned like, a minuscule speck of kindness from me. but now i feel like demanding a refund," yeeun grumbles, sliding the window down to shoot another crew member.

"white cougar crew, they're so damn stubborn, for pete's sake," she nags, taking a sniper from the back and throwing it at keita.

"how do you even know them? they're only prominent in the street racing scene," keita mumbles, reloading the sniper and shooting down another crew member.

"simple. experience." yeeun partially lies, stomping on the pedal. "pretty easy when you used to get on the wrong side of people easily."

"that's so yeeun of you."

"shut up and take them down."

"why should i? it's not even your problem."

"do you want to die? i gave you A SNIPER FOR A REASON!" yeeun screams in korean, drifting through the empty road, a few cars behind chasing them. 

"missy. i know korean as well." keita reloads the sniper.

"did i ask?"

he (finally) shuts up and continues to knock people down.

"you owe them money?"

"borrowed. i didn't have cash."

"you're stupid. then what's the point of owning a black card." yeeun steers into an alley. multiple cars pass by the alley before she drives out of the narrow space, going in the opposite direction from where the crew were going. she continues driving before stopping at the garage.

"get out." she pushes keita off the seat and drives into yoon's garage.

" she pushes keita off the seat and drives into yoon's garage