[12] vivienne westwood

edited:

yeeun parks her car at the carpark situated outside the convenience store. she puts on her vivienne westwood bomber jacket, takes the mask off and undoes her hair— the usual routine. there was an atm outside the store, so she decided to deposit the money in since she felt too lazy to follow through with her original routine. she could even pay with her card.

after depositing the money, she goes into the convenience store to get a can of sprite and a tuna mayo onigiri. 

she walks to the river and opens the carbonated beverage, bubbles rising to the brim. she opens the onigiri and takes a bite. leaning on the railings, she takes a bite from the onigiri before sipping on her sprite— doing this multiple times before she finishes the food. she throws them into the trash can nearby and returns to her original place. she takes out the chrome hearts ring and fiddles with it as she drinks her sprite.

as you can see, she wasn't a chrome hearts girlie. yes, she was a vivienne westwood girl. most of her clothing and accessories were from that brand only. you'll see it soon.

she takes off her vivienne westwood necklace and threads the chain through the ring before fastening and wearing the necklace back. she scoffs at keita's actions and takes a last look at the scenery before walking back to her car.

the next day, keita finds his ring on his desk.