[20] da coda: end to start

edited:

"hmm, this school looks better off than the one we used to study in tokyo," yoon mused, walking around the halls with Yeeun during their free period.

it was true. fights did not occasionally break out here, unlike their previous high school.

they agreed that they were better off in Seoul. no matter how long they stayed in Tokyo, the streets, sights, and sounds were always foreign to them.

yeeun did not have to race anymore.

yoon did not have to spend most of her time fixing cars.

yeeun's dodge charger was tucked away in yoon's garage, along with her grandfather's ford mustang, covered by a sheet of grey tarp she found in her storeroom, hidden from passerby's sight.

when they turned right to another corridor, they saw a group of boys beating up a girl. memories yeeun had back in tokyo flashed through her mind. she strode towards the group, picked up the leader by the collar, and drove him towards the wall.

"haruto!"

she picked up her gun and aimed it at his head. yeeun started speaking in fluent japanese, which made the leader's eyes wide.

"didn't know there were jerks like this in Korea as well."

- E N D -

hello! it's author haru here! i told you that it was going to be a short read right? hahahasdfladf 

also, this is a prequel to my other book <so bad>, so do give it a read! although i'm planning to start a major reconstruction of the plots in that book. there's going to be a shit ton of parallels between the two books so yeahhhh (including the title of the ending chapters)

stay tuned for the next few books coming soon! votes and comments are appreciated! 

peace out,
author haru 
ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ