[9] morality

edited:

yeeun and yoon navigated through the corridors of their high school to make their way to the school's exit. yeeun was already wearing her leather jacket, a peach-flavoured lollipop in her mouth. yoon had her hair down and backpack slung on one arm. when they turned right to another corridor, they saw a group of boys dragging their victim up to the roof access.

"hey yoon, you can go first."

she strode towards the group and tapped on the leader's shoulder.

"hey." he turned around, and she punched him at the perfect time. the bully attempted to retaliate, but she slammed his head against a wall.

he dropped onto the floor, and she picked him up by the collar and pushed him onto the ledge.

aerichan, or giselle, pulled the victim from the mess and handed him a freshly unwrapped lollipop to eat while watching.

"she's a legend, i'm telling you this. watch and learn."

yeeun pushed the leader further out from the ledge, and he started yelping.

"apparently, you have zero respect for people, so i'll have zero respect for you," yeeun scoffed as he started pleading for her to stop.

"if you wanna watch that man's ego get battered again, i suggest you follow me after school tomorrow," aerichan said, handing him a plaster to tend to his cut on the forehead. "your name is?"

"...nishimura riki. just call me ni-ki."