☆𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰☆

"Omg y/n you will never guess who's touring in our city soon!!" Coco blurts out whilst sitting on the end of your bed.

You and Coco have been friends for years and you are both inseparable.

"Who?!" You reply back trying to keep up with her excitement.

"TOKIO HOTEL!!!!" she squeals with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh is that the one with tommy or whatever his name is, the one your obsessed with?" you say back, slightly disappointed because you weren't a fan of them.

Coco is a huge fan girl over that Tom boy, and you don't listen to any of their music. You only know a few things about the band because half the time Coco won't shut her mouth about them.

"Yes! We have to go y/n. And i'm not just asking you here, i'm forcing you." She sassily responds back whilst twirling her hair and blowing a huge bubble with her gum.

You just roll your eyes at her sassiness.

"Whatever, but your paying for the tickets. I ain't paying for something i don't even want to do." I say looking up at her and realising she's giving me the scariest fucking grin i've ever seen.

"OMG YESS I LOVE YOU Y/N! And yes i will pay for your ticket if it makes you come with me" She says rolling her eyes at you.

I love Coco. She's the bestest friend i could ever ask for. Although some people find her annoying cause of her sassy attitude, i've come to deal with it over the years we've been friends.

"I'll have to ask my mum first before i book any of the tickets though, and it's getting late aswell so i better get going. Bye y/n i love youuuu." she sings giving you a flick on your head.

"Shut up idiot get out my houseeee." you sing back laughing and watch as she dances out of your room.

When she's gone you decide to have a shower as you've been out at the mall all day.

You waddle down the hallway and into the bathroom, but when you open the door you see your brother having a shit on the toilet.

You scream and slam the door, then you start bursting out of laughter.

"Y/N!!!" your brother shouts, but you too busy rolling on the floor almost pissing yourself.

"Lock the door you disgusting rodent!" you shout back whilst still laughing your head off, trying to stand up.

Once he's done he's barges the door open to see you still laughing and just gives you small slap on your face.

"Ow you idiot, wait, did you even wash your hands?" u manage to squeeze out over your giggles, still holding your stomach from the laughter.

He just walk away giving you the middle finger as a reply.

You just chuckle and walk into the bathroom, making sure to spray ALOT of air freshener on your way in.

Once you finished with your shower you brush your teeth and do your skincare.

Once you make it back to your room you go into your drawers to get your hairdryer, but you forgot your sister borrowed them, so now you have to get up and make your way across the hall to get it.

You sluggishly walk over to your sisters room and forget to knock on the door before you swing the door open and you see your sister and her boyfriend MAKING OUT on her bed.

You quickly shut the door and mumble under your breath "How many fucking things and i going to walk into today."

Your sister soon opens the door to see you standing there, your mouth slightly open from the shock.

"What do you want y/n." Your sister says sternly

"My hairdryer." you say back calmly.

Your sister shuts the door in your face and a few seconds later comes back with your hairdryer.

"Next time knock will ya?" Your sister says chuckling.

"Oh don't you worry i will" you simply say back smiling.

You finally make it back to your room and slump on your chair to dry your hair.

while you sat there you get a message from Coco.

Coco
MY MUM SAID I CAN GO!
Have you asked your mum yet?

You
I will ask her tomorrow im exhausted from our day out lol

Coco
ok babes you get your beauty sleep and i will speak to you tomorrow ok?
love you

You
love you too

You speedily do your hair and climb into bed, falling to sleep within minutes.

(sorry for the short chapter, i promise they will
get better and longer in the next few chapters 😝😘)