☆𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭?☆

You and Tom planned to meet up again the next day to plan what's happening with the tour.

You both decided to meet at the same coffee shop as last time, as it was local to your house and Tom's hotel.

You do your normal routine and quickly walk Teddy, then make your way towards to coffee shop.

On your way you stumble into your ex, who stops you by putting his hand out.

"Uhhh can i help you?" you nervously say.

He stares at you blankly.

You guys broke up years ago, but he never quite got over it.

You try to walk away when he stops you again.

"Please let me go, your making me uncomfortable." You say this louder this time.

He stares at you again before shoving you into a tight pathway, located between two buildings.

You hit the hard concrete floor with your back, sending immense pain through your body.

Your in so much pain you can't even stand up and get the hell out of there, which gave him time to grab your hands and tape them together.

"Moving on so quickly y/n? We've all seen the pictures of you and Tom Kaulitz." he says in a deep tone.

That's when you realise that paparazzi probably got pictures of you and the band walking around and at the waterpark.

You tried to scream but they soon got muffled by a layer of tape covering your mouth.

You still had your legs so you try and kick him, but he goes behind you so you can't reach him

After that he tapes your legs as well, leaving you with no escape.

Soon after, more men appear. They all heave you up into their arms, whilst your still squirming, and shove you into the back of a van.

All you thought about in the moment is Tom. Just Tom.

What's he going to do when you don't turn up to the coffee shop? Is he going to look for you? Will he even care?

You take a look at your surroundings but don't see much, apart from crusty dusty water bottles rolling around on the floor.

The car ride didn't last long, about 10 minutes maybe. You couldn't tell because your head was in a daze and your back still hurt from the fall.
———————————————————————————————-
Tom POV:

"Where the fuck is she?" I mumble under my breath.

'She's 25 minutes late, maybe she forgot. I should call her' I thought, before digging into my huge baggy jeans and grabbing my small flip phone.

The phone continuously rings. No answer.

I tried again and again but still no answer.

"Somethings wrong." i whisper to myself.

I stand up from the table i was waiting at and walk to y/n's house.

I knock on the door but only her Dad answers.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but is y/n in?" i say

"Sorry son, but she went out about 30 minutes ago. Why are you looking for her? Do i know you?" Her dad reply's in a confused tone.

"Oh i'm just her friend, Tom. Sorry again for bothering you."

"Oh don't worry mate it's all good."

"Bye."

"Bye son."

'What the fuck' i think in my head 'If she went out 30 minutes ago then where the fuck is she?'

I think to follow the park will be a good place to search first, as she walks there everyday.

As i walk in the park, i see no sight of her anywhere but i decide to walk around anyway, just in case.

She wasn't at the park. The next place i think to go to is the way she walks to get to the coffee shop as she might be roaming around that area.

As i walk down the path i see a glimpse of what looks like her necklace in the corner of my eye.

I pick it up and it was. It was her iconic star necklace she always wore.

Thats when i really started to worry.

Next to where i was standing was a thin, dark alley that had no lights and it seemed to go on forever.

I pluck my phone out of my pocket and get a picture of a white screen to try and get some light.
It didn't do much as the screen was so small and didn't have much brightness, but it will have to do.

The light was terrible and i still couldn't see where i was going, but i stumble over something. I lean down to pick it up just to find it's a roll of tape.

That's when the thought kicked in. 'What if y/n was kidnapped...'

I run out of the alley with the tape and necklace still in my hands, unsure on what to do.
———————————————————————————————-
Y/n POV

We make it at some run down kind of shed thing.

The men grab me a roughly chuck me in , locking it on their way out.

At least they took the tape off of my hands and legs. They left the mouth tape on but i could use my hands so i took it off myself.

I look round and see gardening tools. But they were all extremely rusty and broken, i'm guessing we were in some random abandoned place in the middle of nowhere.

I decide to sit in a corner and just close my eyes, but i didn't expect myself to fall asleep.