☆ 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷☆

Time skip 2 weeks~

Y/n POV:
Since the kiss a couple weeks ago, me and Tom have become extremely close. Almost inseparable. We both knew what we had for each other but it didn't make up awkward in anyway. Nothing much has happened since the kiss, apart from a few kisses here and there. And maybe a few make outs... Coming away from the topic, Bill has been acting different lately. I think Tom told him about the kiss and now somethings off about him. He isn't as energetic around me and Tom like he used to be. Anyway, the tour was soon and i had still not yet told my mum about it. I was going to ask her about it today when she got home from work today. It was 5PM now and she got home at around 6PM so i am probably going to watch Netflix for an hour until she's home. There's practically nothing good to watch on netflix so i keep ending up watching Total Drama over and over again. And as much as i was starting to hate the show, there was absolutely nothing else i was willing to watch.

After a fun one hour of Total Drama, my mum eventually arrived home and i ran downstairs to greet her.

"Hello mother. May i ask i very simple question?"

"Let me get through the door first y/n." My mum replys as she tries to drag her huge handbag inside. No one knows what she keeps in their to make it so heavy and big. She was a dentists for gods sake. Maybe she stole people's teeth?

"Ahh yes silly me." i say back with a grin on my face.

She eventually manages to heave the bag inside and it thuds to the ground almost making to whole house wobble.

"What is it y/n?"

"So you know i have some famous friends? The band tokio hotel?" i ask calmly.

"No i didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me, I love that band!"

"Oh. I thought i told you, my bad. Well i've been friends with them for a couple months now."

"Oh my gosh!!! Where are they, I need to meet them."

"Mum."

"Sorry, go on."

"Well i was wondering if i could join them on their tour in a few days. Travel the world with them?"

"But you have school honey?"

"I know mum but this is a once in a lifetime experience. I can just do online school."

"You won't though will you? I know what your like y/n." she sighs.

"I promise i will, you can even ask Bill to make sure i do the work."

"I will happily talk to Bill!!"

"Mum stop acting like a crazy fan girl." I chuckle and face palm myself.

"Sorry dear, ive just been a fan for a while. I love their music."

"Who's your favourite in the band, mum?"

"It has to be Gustav, he's so cute."

"Good choice, Gustavs a pretty cool guy."

"Can you invite them over one day? I want to see my little girls friends." she sings, finishing her sentence off with a little dance. She never cared about any of my other friends, it was obviously because they were famous.