☆𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰☆

You woke up practically hanging off the side of your bed, you thought to just roll of your bed seeing as you were already in the position to, which actually really hurt.

You made such a loud thud that your mum comes rushing in to check what on earth just happened.

She swings the door open to see you mangled up on the floor, still half asleep.

"Oh y/n what are you doing" she sighs, sounding slightly embarrassed for you.

"Morning mum" you manage to mumble back at her.

"Get up off the floor will you, you silly little girl" she chuckles, about to leave the room.

That's when you remember you need to ask her wether you can go to that dumb concert with Coco.

"Wait mum, do you know that band tokio hotel? Because their touring in our city soon and Coco really wants me to go with her, can i go?" i say whilst giving my mum puppy eyes.

"Of course you can when is it?" she sweetly reply's back with a soft smile on her face.

You knew she would say yes, your mum is the most outgoing person ever.

"I'm not sure let me text Coco."

"Ok hunny, also i made you breakfast so come downstairs soon."

"Ok thank you mum" you say as you watch her leave your room.

At this point your still on the floor, so you reach up to your bedside table to grab your phone, making it fall on your face.

You wince in pain before checking who has texted you, and of course it was Coco.

You open her messages and she's just rambling on about how excited she is for the concert, even though she doesn't even know if you can go or not yet.

Coco
IM SO EXCITED
IM GOING TO SEE TOM IN THE FLESH
DO YOU THINK HE SMELLS GOOD???
OMGMGMGM
PLS ANSWER
you better not still be asleep y/n
you lazy bum ❤️

Y/n
Goodmorning to you too Coco
Also my mum said yes to going to the concert
Just when is it?

Coco
Tomorrow at 6PM 😁

Y/n
TOMORROW??
that's so soon omg
let me go tell my mum

I stumble downstairs and find my mum sitting on the sofa with a large cup of tea.

I walk up behind her and try and scare her but it never works, she too old for all that.

"I know your there y/n" she says almost sounding disappointed.

"No i'm not" i whisper chuckling.

I go around the sofa and go and sit next to her in one giant flop.

"The concert is tomorrow at 6PM" you say whilst watching whatever crap is on the TV.

"Gosh that's soon, but it's fine, do you want me to drop you girls off?" she asks while sipping her tea.

"yes please, thanks mum"

i get up off the sofa and shuffle into the kitchen to find my toast on the table, probably cold by now.

I scoff it down within minutes and run back upstairs to my room to text Coco.

Y/n
My mum will drop us off tomorrow
Is that good?

Coco
That's perfect
I'll book the tickets now
IM SO EXCITED

Y/n
Yup wish i could say the same 😐

Coco
i'm sure you will love it

You just scoff and arise off your bed to go to the bathroom, hoping i won't walk in to my brother having a shit.

You slowing open the bathroom door being cautious just incase anyone is in there. Thankfully no one was.

You go to the toilet, wash your face and brush your teeth.

Once you were done, you go back into your room to get dressed.

You decide to wear low rise jeans with a black long sleeved crop top with rhinestone stars on the side. To go with this you pair some star sunglasses on with some random pieces of jewellery. You spray your signature perfume and pop on a pair of white socks.

Then you just put a small bit of makeup on and pop your hair into a high ponytail as you don't think your going to see many people on your walk.

After that you walk back downstairs. You need to go walk your dog, Teddy.

Teddy watches you as you grab his lead off the counter and start walking up to him.

You see his tail wag and you get closer, making your heart melt from how excited he was.

You clip the lead to his collar and say goodbye to your mum who was still on the sofa.

As your about 5 mins away from the house, it starts raining which is typical. You don't have a coat of an umbrella but you can't be bothered to go back and get one.

You liked the rain, so it was fine.

Once you arrived at the park you let teddy of the lead and just admire your surroundings.

The park was almost empty apart from 4 boys in the corner of your eye sitting on a bench. They seemed familiar but you couldn't quite figure who they reminded you off.

One of the boys spot you waking in the rain alone with no coat or umbrella, shivering, so he walks up to you.

"Hello? Are you ok, you seem cold." His husky voice announced as the other boys stay on the bench just watching while rolling their eyes.

He had an accent, but you couldn't tell what it was.

"Oh um yeah i'm fine, just forgot my coat haha" i respond, giggling.

He smiles at me as he takes his jumper off and hands it over to me. It smelt of strong cologne with a mix of cigarettes.

"Here have this, i don't want a pretty girl like you freezing to death" he says,winking at you and then walking back to his group.

His jumper was huge on you, but it helped you stay warm so you weren't complaining.

While on your walk you felt his eyes on you the whole time, and you had to admit, you did look back at him a couple times.

By the time you finished your hours walk, the boys were gone and you were just wondering if you will ever see that man's face again.