☆𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☆

Y/n POV:

We finish in the mall fairly quick as no one really has to buy anything. Besides i felt bad about buying things as it would come out of Tom's money, so i only ended up buying a cheap t-shirt that was extremely oversized. Tom picked it out which explains why he chose such a baggy one, you know him and his shirts.

Anyway, we make our way back to the bands bus and we decide to go back to their hotel for a few hours just to relax and talk. Bill still wanted to talk about what happened the other night and why i was in a random shed in the middle of the woods, which is fair enough as i would be confused aswell if i found him in a place like that.

In the mall we did see a few fans who asked for pictures, probably not wanting me in them but Tom shoved me in to make sure i wasn't left out in anything. I think more and more people are becoming suspicious about mine and Tom's relationship as paparazzi seem to capture every moment me and Tom have. I'm not complaining though, it makes all the other girls jealous and wish they were me. As they should.

The ride was manic. Bill and Tom kept throwing skittles at each other while me, Georg and Gustav just chatted about random things. At one point, i felt a small flick at the back of my head. I turn around to both Tom and Bill looking scared. One of them threw a skittle at my head, and i wasn't having that.

I lunged towards both of them and put them into head locks. One twin on either side of me. Tom started screaming like a toddler while Bill just tried to squirm his way out of my grasp, but my grip was too strong. Eventually both caved in and relaxed in my arms.

"So, who was it? Who threw a fucking skittle at my head huh?" you started to interrogate them.

"It was Tom." Bill says.

"BILL WHY WOULD YOU RAT ME OUT LIKE THAT, SHES GOING TO END ME!" Tom screams in a high pitched voice.

"Wait no sorry it wasn't me i swear y/n it was Bill please believe me." Tom then says, trying to act as innocent as possible.

But of course i wasn't buying the act, i mean he's already admitted to his crime.

I let go of Bill's head and aim for Tom completely. Bill just sat back with the others while they all watched me and Tom scrap eachother. Mid scrap, i though i grabbed Tom's arm but i guess i was wrong.

We both pause and then look down to where i was grasping onto. Once i realise, i immediately let go and climb off of him.

"I'm so sorry oh my god." I quickly say, trying to not make the situation more awkward.

"Haha don't worry." Tom replies looking slightly nervous.

We both sit up and by the looks of the others faces, they saw it aswell. I cover my face with both my hands out of embarrassment and shock that i just did that.

"Uhh y/n. That's the hand you just had wrapped around my dick." Tom says thinking he's sooo funny.

"Shut your dirty crusty mouth up Tom, before I jump on you again and strangle you." I say back, removing the 'hand' from my face and putting my hood up to hide my face instead.

"Go ahead, just don't grab anything this time." Tom chuckles, the rest of the band joining in.

I gave him a light slap and got a small whince in return, which made me shoot my head up and look at him with my eyes in thin slits.

"Oi don't look at me like that, you just hit me!" Tom try's to defend himself.

"And i'll do it again if you don't shut up." i threaten back to him.
———————————————————————————————-
~Time skip back to the hotel~Y/n POV

"Y/n can only stay for another few hours so what shall we do?" Bill asks everyone.

Tom opened his mouth to say something but i slammed my hand over it before he could say a word.

"What was that for?" Tom mumbles underneath my hand.

"Because anything you say is either stupid or extremely dirty." I reply back with a sarcastic smile on my face.

In return Tom just licked my hand which made me pull back with disgust. Who knows how many other women's tongues his has touched?

"How about we have a pillow fight?" Gustav recommends.

"Good idea." I reply back before swinging a pillow at his face.

"Oh so that's how you want to play it y/n. Game on." Gustav whispers harshly before retaliating the pillow back to my face.

The place got wild very quickly, with pillows flying all over the room and into peoples faces. The room had two double beds which i was jumping back and fourth from. While i was jumping, my foot got stuck on the sheet which made me fall onto someone. Bill was lying on the bed while Tom was hovering above him, whacking his pillow onto him. Which only meant that i had fallen onto Bill. My face was on his neck while my legs were entwined in his. He looks down to me, our faces only inches apart. Thankfully but before anything got awkward, Tom swings a pillow at us both and i quickly roll off of Bill to lie beside him.

We both got out breaths back before going to attack the others again, eventually forgetting about what just happened for now.

The time went fast and it was now time for me to go. Bill was upset that we didn't get to talk about the whole kidnapping situation, but i told him that he could text me tonight about it. Tom insisted he take me home in the tour bus to prevent anymore kidnapping, to which i agreed to as i was scared about it aswell.

On the drive back to my house, Tom blasted some Tokio Hotel songs because he was just so proud of them. Plus because i've hung out with the band for a while now, i knew most of their lyrics so we could both just sing along with them together.

Before we knew it, the 20 minute drive from the hotel to my house was over. The time was now 6:00PM which was early but i had to get home to finish some school work i had due.

I said my goodbyes to Tom and hopped out of the mini bus and walked over to my house. Tom made sure to watch me until i had made it into my house just incase anyone made a sneaky move. Thankfully they didn't and i made it home safely.

As soon as i got in, i ran straight to the pantry and raided it for food. I hadn't eaten much today so i was starving. I forgot my parents both had work so they weren't here, which meant only my brother and sister were in the house.

"Hello??" i shout out.

"Yooo." My brother shouts out.

I was relived that someone was in the house because i would have been terrified to be home alone.

I grab some random snacks, run into my room and jump onto my bed.

I open my phone to see a message from Bill.

"Ready to talk about it yet?" It read.
———————————————————————————————-
Kidnappers POV:

"Sorry sir, but she escaped this time but we promise we won't stop looking for her." one of my men say.

"Well fucking hurry up!! Find that bitch and bring her to me soon. If she isn't here within a week then i'm firing all of you! And you know that i can leak any information about what you do to the police, and you can't to anything to stop me. The police will never listen to you peasants talking about me, so if i was you i would be scrambling out of this fucking office, and getting the fucking girl. Understood?" i spit back at them.

"Got it sir, understood." one of my men stutter before turning their backs out of my office. They all knew that whatever they tell the police about me, will be useless as they know i have all their files and they have nothing against me. No evidence, no files, no information, absolutely nothing.