☆𝓐𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽☆

Y/n POV:

You woke up in Bills hotel bed and see that the twins were arguing with each other in german.

You knew a few swears in German so you could tell that they were cursing each other out a lot.

Must be bad.

They see you squirming and opening your eyes so they instantly stop and walk over to you.

Bill was the first to speak by asking how you were while Tom just glared at him. You look at the both of them before asking what on earth all that shouting was.

They stare at you blankly not knowing how to tell you that they were literally fighting over you.

"Well.." Bill begins, shortly being cut of by your loud ringtone.

That's when you realised you haven't been on contact with your family for over a day, which might not seem bad, but your family is extremely overprotective. You quickly roll out of bed and grab the phone from the desk, the twins just looking at you in confusion. Bill also looked a bit annoyed that he got cut off, but that's his problem.

The phone was on speaker to the twins could hear everything your mum and dad had to say.

Dad
y/n where are you?!
Y/n
Don't worry dad i'm fine
Mum
You scared us y/n!
Y/n
where on earth did you come from mum?
Mum
that's not the problem right now y/n, where are you?
Y/n
Im just at a friends house. I'm sorry i forgot to call but i'll be back soon. Also your on speaker and everyone can hear.
Dad
Don't think we won't be having a chat later young lady.
Y/n
ok fineee dad. i have to go now, i'll see you soon.
Dad
Stay safe, love you.

You end the call and slowly turn around to see the twins on the verge of bursting out laughing.

"Don't even." you say climbing back into the bed.

They join you on the end of the bed and the Bill begins to speak again.

"So. All that shouting you heard was because Tom took my extremely expensive eyeliner to uhmm draw over his abs." Bill says almost laughing while trying to stay serious at the same time as he just made that up on the spot.

You knew it was a lie because you saw Toms face looking quite offended. Plus Bill stuttered a bit whilst talking. You decided not to say anything incase it was actually serious.

"What the fuck Tom." you say chuckling, trying to hide the fact you knew it wasn't true.

"Ohh uhm ahha yeeahh.." Tom said back, scratching the back of his head and then looking over to Bill with a glare.

"Anyway." Bill says "How are you feeling y/n" he finishes trying to make the situation less awkward.

"I feel fine, just really thankful that you found me Bill."  you respond, grabbing Bills hand and smiling at him.

He takes my hand back and i see Tom looking slightly cross by the sighting. I thought it would be fun to make Tom jealous all day, so then i lunged forward and hugged Bill tightly. He was a little taken aback from the sudden movement but eventually hugged me back. Tom got up from the side of the bed and huffed while he stomped away to the bathroom.

I let go of Bill after a few seconds and he gazes into my eyes. I thought he was going to kiss me but before he had the chance, Tom barged out of the bathroom with no shirt on.

"Sorry i forgot to bring my shirt." He says, looking at me and Bill inches apart.

You couldn't stop staring at Tom and Bill must of noticed.

Bill quickly backs off with a slight disappointed look on his face and Tom just smirks whilst strutting back into the bathroom bringing a t-shirt with him this time.

"oh uh sorry." Bill says, embarrassed.

"Don't worry Bill." i say back smiling.

He gets off the bed and goes to his desk to do his makeup because he has already had a shower while you was asleep.

You have to wait for Tom to finish in the bathroom to get changed so in the meantime you just chill on your phone while giving Bill some looks here and there. I mean who couldn't??

It takes Tom forever to finish i the bathroom but he finally got out. You grab your old clothes from yesterday and scuttle off to the bathroom, but before you make it Bill shouts your name.

"Yes bill?" you ask, slightly confused.

"You can't possibly wear those dirty crusty clothes again y/n. Here borrow some more of mine." he replies as he walks over to you and hands you a pile of his clothes.

You felt bad as he had already given you pyjamas for last night but you weren't complaining. You take the clothes and finish your journey towards to bathroom.

As you turn the water on you hear the twins arguing again. This time Tom sounded more annoyed and so did Bill.

You lean against the door to try and hear what they were saying but you couldn't understand anything as they were talking in german. One thing you did hear though was your name, being mentioned over and over again. Mainly coming from Tom.
———————————————————————————————
Bill and Toms argument: (in german)

B: What is your problem Tom?? I saved her life while you just slept on your lazy ass.

T: I was out looking all day for y/n! You were out for about 5 minutes and just managed to find her by luck. That doesn't mean you can take her away from me. You know how much i like her.

B: That sound like a you problem to me Tom. At least i found her and didn't sit on my ass all day.

T: Are you not fucking listening? I just told you i was out all day looking for y/n and by the time i got back i was exhausted.

B: So you just fall asleep while she could be getting killed?

T: Shut the fuck up Bill! You know how much she means to me.

B: What if i like her??

Tom looks at Bill with a shocked expression.

T: Then that's just unfair. I made the first move not you.

B: Ok but she seems to like me more.

Bill had a proud look on his face when he said this.

T: We will see about that Bill.

B: Ok then.
———————————————————————————————-
Bill POV:

So that's how Tom wants to play this game. It's obvious she likes me more.