☆𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☆

Bill POV:
I was the first to wake up because i was mainly in charge over getting to the plane of time as i would say i'm the most mature in my opinion. Unfortunately, i was near at the bottom of our human stack with Tom and y/n out cold on top of me. We still had a few hours until we had to make it to the airport so i really didn't want to wake them up. I knew if i did, they would both be pissed. I've learnt that y/n is most definitely not a morning person. Neither is Tom but i've always known that. Besides, i really needed to use the bathroom so i had to shove them off one way or another. I gently nudged Tom and he groaned before swatting his hand in my direction. He was always aggressive when it came to waking him up which is why i chose to avoid it anytime i could. Anyway, his hand missed and hit y/n instead. This causes her to roll over, slumping over on top of Georg and off of me. Now i was only left with removing Tom, who was never easy. I had to find a way to kick his legs off without waking him up. He was a deep sleeper, but a violent one aswell. If he got woken up when there was a chance he could of had a longer lie in, he would not be happy. Even if meant he could of had just one more extra minute of sleep.

As i sat there contemplating my life decisions, my urge to go to the bathroom kept getting worse and worse and i was terrified for my outcome of waking Tom. Everyone knows that when someone wakes up their minds are always a little foggy, whereas Toms is absolutely fucking blind. He doesn't know what he's doing in the first 5 minutes of his arise. He normally sits in his bed staring at the wall before actually snapping back into the real world. He tells me that when he wakes up he's in this place called "Tom land" which i found ridiculous at first. Until i found out he was deadass. He says that he's still
in his dream when he wakes up. Yeah Toms acts like a child most times, but he still ends up getting girls left right and centre. I'm surprised he stuck with y/n for so long. I really thought i would of had my chance by now. I mean, we are twins and all? We always share.

In the end, i made up my mind to risk my life and just push Tom off me. He rolled over onto the floor in a thump and i couldn't help but let out a little snort. He yelped as he made impact with the floor and i quickly fled to the toilet, locking the door behind me.

In the bathroom, i did my usual routine; shower, do my teeth, use an entire bottle of hairspray and do my iconic makeup. The time was 4AM and we had the bus organised to pick us up at 7AM. Our plane was departing at around 9:30 ish which hopefully meant we had plenty of time to properly wake up and be prepared. The house we were in at the moment was rented for the time while we were touring in the UK. We did originally have a hotel but our manager levelled us up to a bigger house cause we're just that famous and amazing.

I took me a good hour and a half in the bathroom getting ready, most of that time spent on my hair. I was hoping that Tom had just gone back to sleep seeing as he had another 2 hours before he had to get ready and to my surprise, he thankfully did. I tiptoed past the sleeping lions and into the kitchen to prepare a snack for myself and the others for when they wake up. For me, i made myself some toast. Whereas for the others, i just grabbed a few breakfast bars from the cupboard. Anything i cooked now would be stale and cold for when the time they actually wake up.

I took my plate of toast back into the living room and sat myself on the sofa opposite the others. As i munched on the bread, i saw Georg stirring awake. I was surprised he was awake without anyone having to punch him to wake up. His head popped up from behind Gustavs back and he directed his head over to my direction, squinting his eyes from the sudden light.

"Morning sunshine." I announce with my mouth full of toast, making sure i didn't wake up any of the others. They still had an extra 15 minutes.

In response i got a groan as his face plummeted onto Gustav.

"What time is it?" Georg asks, my voice muffled from Gustavs back.

"It's 5:47AM" I reply, scoffing another bite of toast.