☆𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰.☆

You return from the shower wearing Bills tight black jeans and slim black shirt. You walk into their room and you can feel both their eyes piercing into your figure but you just shrug it off and walk over to do your makeup. That's when you realise your not at your house so you don't have any makeup to use, but of course Bill does. You turn around to ask him if you can use some of his makeup but he was already walking over to you, shocking you a bit. He comes over and asks if he can do your makeup and of course you agree.

The finished result is absolutely amazing and you felt like a badass. It wasn't your normal style but you loved it.

"You should do my makeup more often Bill." you say with a sly smirk on your face.

"Call me anytime y/n." Bill replys, winking at you before standing up and walking to his bed.

You grab your phone and text your parents to say you will be home in a few hours and they didn't seem to mind as they didn't care much, it only mattered if you were unsafe.

"What shall we do today before y/n has to go home?" Bill asks looking bored.

Tom's eyes shoot up and look at both you and Bill.

"I have the best idea!" Tom squeals.

Bill rolls his eyes knowing it will be the dumbest recommendation before asking what it is.

"We can go to the zoo!" Tom responds to Bill with a big cheesy grin on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows and you had to admit, he looked really good.

"How about... no." Bill says while returning a sarcastic smile back to Tom.

"Why Billllll. We never get to do anything i want to do." Tom grumbles whilst folding his arms and letting out a huff.

"Don't even start that, we went to the waterpark the other day thank you very much." Bill argues back.

You were just sitting in the middle of it all, looking back and fourth at each twin and admiring their looks.

"Why don't we just go to the mall?" You say, making the twins turn their glares onto you.

"Good idea y/n, let's do that. I'll go wake up the others." Bill says as he walks out of the hotel room, leaving no time for anymore recommendations and leaving just you and Tom alone.
———————————————————————————————-
Kidnappers POV:

"Where the fuck has this bitch gone!! I leave you to look after her for one day and you let her escape? How fucking useless are you!" I shout at the boys, pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"We're sorry sir, don't worry we will find her again." One of the boys say, trying to reassure me.

"You better find her, otherwise their will be consequences for you all." I grumble as i give each and everyone of the boys an intimidating look just to make sure they find her.

"On it now sir." Another one of the boys say before they all scramble out of my office to go search for her.

"Those useless idiots. What am i even paying them for!" I say to myself before whipping out my computer and start typing.
———————————————————————————————-
Tom's POV:

Bill left me and y/n alone in the room. Big mistake for him.

I know what he's trying to do but it isn't going to work, i mean, isn't it obvious she prefers me? Actually, why are we even fighting over her? We've known her for less than a month and it's ruining mine and Bills relationship.

"Tom?" Y/n says as she snaps me out of my daydream.

"Yes?"

"Is it ok if we pop to my house for a few minutes? I need to get my money for the mall." she asks.

"Oh don't worry about it. Me and the band will pay for anything you want." i reply with a smirk.

"No you can't do that Tom! I have my own money."

"It's fine y/n. If you do want to pay us back, you can do it next time we see each other as it will save us a trip to your house and we can just jump on our bus to get to the mall."

"Ok fine. I will pay you back next week." she says before turning back to face the mirror to checkout her makeup again.

I start creeping up behind her to try and scare her but i forgot about the mirror and she sees me approaching in reflection. This causes her to quickly turn around and look up at me in the eyes.

We just stared at each other for awhile before the door swung open, revealing the rest of the band. I knew that if Bill saw me and y/n this close together he would try and scrap me and i HATE seeing Bill angry. It's scary, so i slowly scuttle away back to my bed.

"Shall we go?" Bill asks sternly, probably seeing the tension between me and y/n.

"Oh uhm yes let's go." I say awkwardly.

"Good, the bus is outside waiting." Bill reply's and then turns to walk out the door, Georg and Gustav following behind.

Soon after them leaving, y/n walks out the room aswell. I needed to grab a few things before i left so i told her to go down without me.
———————————————————————————————-
Y/n POV:

I've been feeling really strange recently. The twins have been acting weird when their around me and they keep fighting with eachother. I would ask them what it's about but i'm too nervous. It's probably none of my business anyway.

I made it down to the lobby of the hotel and see Bill, Georg and Gustav waiting.

Georg asks me where Tom is so i just explain how he needed to grab something before he left.

After another minute or so, Tom arrives and we make our way down to their bus.

On the way there, I was sat between Tom and Bill. Which wasn't ideal as i could feel myself being suffocated by the tension between them. Luckily the mall was only a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

As soon as we got there, i jumped out of my seat and ran outside to free myself from the twins.

One by one, the rest of the band piled out and walked to stand next to me.

I grabbed Toms arm and dragged him into the mall. I haven't been here in a while so i was extremely excited.

Tom then stopped, almost turning into a brick wall as it was impossible to pull him again. I got the idea that he wanted me to let go of his arm, so i did, only for him to grab my hand in return.

I have to admit, i was shocked and a bit flustered from the action but gave him a sweet smile and spun around to hide my pink face.
———————————————————————————————-
Kidnappers POV:

"I know where the target is sir. She has just entered the mall with the famous band 'Tokio Hotel'. Shall we go in?" One of the men said in his walkie-talkie talkie.

Not long after, the walkie-talkie spoke back to him.

"Go in. Be careful and don't be suspicious. Make sure she's alone as well."

"On it sir."