The duel

If you asked anyone to describe Tommy, the main words would likely be annoying, prideful, and overly confident. And while it's clear these are negative things, his father tried to make them good. But sometimes that's the hardest thing to do. "..Dadza-.." Tommy seems distressed, his father puts his hands on the boy's shoulders. Never had Tommy been quiet, what had happened..? "I- I got myself stuck in a duel-"

   His father's grip on his shoulder tightens. "You-.. What?" Philza Minecraft was probably the most patient man around. Even if he never started as such. He was a warrior in the past, Afterall. And he's definintely discussed how horrible duels are-..It takes a lot to make Phil upset. Scared, angry, worried.. But there is a clear terror in this man's eyes when he hears those words.

  "A- A boy at school was talking shit on the family and- And now-" Phil cuts him off, "Did you attempt peace?! When is this, Tommy?!" "..I tried but he refused to apologize! It- It's Tomorrow at 6PM- On the Dream SMP shores.." Phil cursed under his breath, "Everything is legal in Dream SMP.. Shit.." 

   Tommy just stared in fear, "Are-.. are you mad at me..?" Phil freezes hearing that, "What..?" Tommy's eyes are glazing over with tears. "Are you mad at me Dadza..?" And the man laughs gently, hugging his son as tight as he can, knowing damn well this could be the last time he gets to. "Oh.. Tommy.."Tears fall from his eyes, "I could never be mad at you.."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrote this a bit ago, enjoy.