Wounds - Tubbo

Tubbo's been horribly injured since age 7. Now, 16 years old, he's finally meeting someone new aside from Tommy, Tommy's family... Or... Tubbo's father. 

  His father, Jonathan Schlatt, had been the one to hurt him. 

 He ran a mafia. A child was the last thing he needed... 

  Tubbo just got home from school, Tommy and Tubbo were neighbors, so Tommy walked him home! Dad couldn't pick him up today... Tubbo walked into the house, but hearing shouts in dad's office scared him.

  But.. He was curious. So he went, checking. Oh, it's just dad and his wife! Ms. Puffy! Ms.Puffy's nice and her sons and daughter, and- BAM! Tubbo was frozen to the spot, something flew and made her bleed. 

 She fell over. Tubbo started sobbing, drawing his father's attention. "...FUCK!" He ran to the kid, kneeling down. "HOW MUCH OF THAT DID YOU SEE?!" Tubbo thoughts his dad wanted to make sure he was okay with this, but when Tubbo said, "Ev- everything..." His dad's expression grew cold. 

 He grabbed a bat, aiming each hit at the kid's face, before slamming the edge on his throat, cracks being heard. Tubbo passed out at that point. He woke up in a hospital bed, unable to see. He tries to ask for help, but no sound escapes him.

  He hears footsteps, then... Phil's voice? "I'm sorry mate... You got hurt walking home with Tommy, a car hit you bud. You're... blind. And the doctors had to take your vocal cords." Tubbo knew that was wrong. Really wrong. He still remembered it...

  "Tubbo?" His dad's voice seemed laced with concern, that even at that age Tubbo was angered by. he did this. "I... I thought we were going to lose you..." 

 So now, at 16...

 Everything felt like it was repeating. His dad had a boyfriend now. Quackity. Tubbo was redoing bandages over his face and neck- He didn't need to, but the mangled look, according to others, was disgusting. 

  "SCHLATT, SCHLATT I'M SORRY!" The screams all the same. Tubbo's feet moved on their own, outside the bathroom. 

But he stops. Not again.

 He lets Quackity suffer, hearing a gunshot like last time. After some time, Tubbo's father entered.

 "...Me and quackity broke up." The kid only nodded, he tensed as footsteps were heard, Schlatt's scent of whiskey growing- 

 "...Your bandages are wet- Aren't these new?" Tubbo nods, a bit confused. Schlatt undid them, and the slight gasp didn't go unnoticed.

 "...You can still cry like that...?"

 Tubbo tries to look away, but Schlatt's voice goes sharp. "...You remember that day. Don't you?" Tubbo's blood ran cold- but he nods. 

  Schlatt leaned in close, husky voice straight in Tubbo's ear. "But you're older now... smarter... you won't find a way to tell anyone, will you?" And Tubbo knows to shake his head. Why should he? 

He stayed unharmed through this, after all...

  And... It's... Not that bad.