Therapy - Everyone

Many of the kids at their high school came from stressful or broken homes. And so, the school make a counseling group for such. 

  "Hi- I'm... I'm Tubbo." A short brunette says, hair covering his eyes. He had ram horns and ears and sat beside an avian. "...Hi. I'm Tommy." The blonde boy says, blue eyes scanning the room. The two were the youngest in the room, always together and only in the grade due to their intelligence and skills.

  "...I'm- Clay... but- but I'd... prefer you call me Dream." A masked dirty blonde says, his mask adorned a smiley face. Beside him, "I'm... his brother, Noah- Please call me... Foolish." He was a totem and shark hybrid- rare, and quite beautiful, their golden scales something so unique. The odd thing was... The school counselor was their mother.

  "...I'm George." A brunette adorning a British accent says, "And... I'm his adoptive brother-" A Hispanic ravenette explains, "...Quackity." The first one to only include the nickname, many assumed he was Trans, no one spoke up on it, of course.

  And... Suddenly, all eyes are on me and my twin. I'm..." I sigh, "I'm Wilbur." I know how shocked most of them are. We're the principals' sons, amazing grades, kind, tons of friends, father always seemed so kind... Goddess if only they knew.

  "...I'm Techno." My twin chuffs, we're piglin hybrids. Our father is avian. I lean against my twin as the counselor takes over. "...Thank you all for coming. Now, over time, we might get new members... and we will all be treated equally, as we all have issues that need to be addressed... In a safe area. Now-" 

 She looks across the room... "Who wants to go first?" And again, all eyes are on us. We don't fit in here. But- To come to our rescue, a late student. "I'm so sorry-!!" He exclaims, "My- My name is Ranboo-! I didn't mean to be late, and-" The counselor laughs softly, "Don't worry... take a seat. Now, as I was saying... who wants to share their issues first? Again, this is a safe place-"

"I'm just gonna say What we're all thinking." Dream begins, his eyes lock with mine, and he points our way. "What are they doing here?" And I feel that overwhelming pathetic feeling I always get when having to bring this up...

   Luckily, as usual, Techno is to my rescue. "...Never judge a book by its cover, alright?" And despite the near argument, after a bit, Dream shuts up about it. "...I- I guess... We can start?" George offers, looking at Quackity, who gives a nod. A sigh leaves the British boy, 

 "Our... mother- is an alcoholic. And a heavy chain-smoker. Our father is transphobic, and-" He stops for a moment, "We're... Going into poverty."

 "You boys are very strong for being willing to share that. does... anyone have anything they can input?" The counselor asks, and I hate the fact my hand is the first to raise, even when I receive glares. "...I- went through... similar situations. I- really hops you two make it through this... it's truly hard- I can't say it gets easier... But it won't always be like a constant-"

  "OH SHUT UP WITH THE LIES!" Dream yells, and even the raise in tone makes me flinch. "WE ALL KNOW YOUR LIVES ARE PERFECT! SO, STOP FAKING!" 

  "...Excuse me?!" Techno yells, "WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT-" 

 "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!" And silence fills the room. "...I see that not everyone is getting along, but we need to calm down.  ...How about another person goes. Dream- Maybe... you'd care to share our situation..." 

  With a caring glance from his mother, Dream begins. "...Our father is an alcoholic. He used to have a job, but-... now he's just... at home. He's constantly beating us- and our mother. I've had to take on more programs and jobs to stay away from home, but- Foolish isn't able to, and... our mother still suffers."

  I give him a pitying glance- no wonder he's offended by the idea of us lying... "I'm- so sorry... you have to go through that." Though, still... I fear our situation may be worse. As the bell rings, we get a quick life lesson about never knowing what goes on behind closed doors... and then, we're sent off.