Family's. - Tubbo

The first time Tubbo remembers anything being really bad.. Was in 3rd grade. He fell asleep during the call for his class. He woke up to a gunshot and his own screaming, eyes shooting to the laptop now dead. 

 He looks to the clock- It was already 3, school's been out for a while. His shoulder has a bullet lodged in it, and the sickening and thick scent of whiskey and cigarettes was all Tubbo could smell.

  He gazes up at his father in fear, the man was pissed. "YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO WASTE YOUR EDUCATION LIKE THAT?! HUH?! I COULD THROW YOU INTO THE STREETS RIGHT NOW! I TREAT YOU A HELL OF A LOT NICER THAN I HAVE TO."

  Tubbo stared up in fear, and at the time, he very much believed his father. "I- I'm s- sorr- sorry sir!" Tubbo's words were weak, but intent real. Tubbo never wanted to fall alseep on call and knew now he'd never do it again.

  ".." The older man sighs, hugging the kid. Something in Tubbo knew this was only because he apologized, but he didn't care.

  He hugged back happily, clinging to any comfort he could get. "I- I l- love you, dad-..." The older man gives back a gruff, "I know." And as far as the young boy was aware, that was the only response one could give to that.

 Tubbo was 5 when he met Tommy. 7 when their families met. And.. 10, before his father trusted or tolerated them at all. First time Tubbo visited, well- fuck, that was one hell of a difference. The first being the fact all three sons were allowed to cuss in front of their father-

  Call him an old man (Last time Tubbo tried any of these, he nearly died. They were camping so his father claimed a bear did it, if not for the hospital, Tubbo would be dead. Two months in a hospital room. It was horrible.), and even got to hug him whenever

 Apparently, dads were the ones supposed to cook dinner, not nannys and maids or Tubbo- Which, for once made sense. Though Tubbo's TV time was extremely limited, he had seen it on TV a couple times, kids shouldn't even be allowed in the kitchens...

  His father told him those were actors, it was fake-- Which, made sense, to his young mind. But... If Tommy lived this in real life... That night, Tubbo came home, made shrimp, and-- For once, his father had time and was willing to share dinner!

  "What happened at the Minecraft house?" The first question, which, truthfully, Tubbo was happy for. "Oh, we played a lot of games! And watched T-" His father shoots him a glare, "You have limited TV time! FOR A FUCKING REASON!" Tubbo's small flinch was either ignored or not noticed... It didn't matter anyway.

  If it was noticed, his father simply would've been more upset, anyway. "...I'm sorry s-" He stops, getting another glare. His father's workers called him sir, Tubbo shouldn't. "...Sorry, dad." His father gives a faint nod, "Questions? They probably live different then us." 

  "...Well- Sort of... They were cussing and making jokes to their dad- and they didn't have a single gun! Oh, and-" 

 "Toby." The young boy stops immediately, staring at his father. "You know the difference between our families, right?" 

Tubbo was... Rather confused. "Well, I- Just named them-""No." his father, for once... Chuckles. 

 "Toby, their rich. We're not."