He's not dead. - Tommy and Wilbur

Wilbur stared at the corpse of Tommy. And then at the bloodied knife in his own hand. He laughs, softly, tears in my eyes. 

 "Oh-... my poor baby brother..." He kneels down, dropping the knife to instead pick up the corpse, hugging it close as if it were alive.

  "I'm here... big brother Wilbur is here... I'm so sorry... We won't ever fight again." He had the most sickening smile on his face, laughing softly. "Let's get you cleaned up..."

 Tommy had been dead for 2 months now. The whole server was aware, the message was unsettling, knowing Wilbur truly killed his own brother... But- that wasn't the worst part. At least... Not for Phil. 

  Wilbur held Tommy close to his chest, covering him with his trench coat... "Shh... shh... I'll fix you up... Dad will fix it all..." He smiles gently at the never-blinking eyes of a brother he refused to acknowledge was dead.

 When Phil opened the door, he was horrified. Wilbur was freezing, cheeks pale. And looking down- He held a decomposing corpse of Tommy. Flies were all around. "...What the fuck, mate..." Phil utters, eyes stuck on Tommy. 

  Wilbur looks up, smiling and sighing in relief. "Dadza! Thank goodness, Tommy- His body keeps... I don't know-! It's weird, and bugs won't stop following him-! I'm... Worried." Wilbur explains, and Phil has to break the bad news.

  "..Wilbur. Tommy's dead. You killed him." Wilbur only stares at him, and then the corpse of Tommy, and rather than crying... than realizing... He laughs, "Don't be dumb, Dadza! He's right here-!! If he died his body would despawn!" 

  Phil is... so worried, For Will. "No... mate... that- that's his last life-" And Wilbur's laughter ends. He only scoffs, groaning. "Just fucking let us in. I only stabbed him once- it was a fucking accident, he isn't dead." 

 And Phil sighs, letting him in. Wilbur goes to his room- and... Phil does something he swore he'd never do again. 

 He calls Dream.