Would you die for me? - Tubbo and Tommy

Tubbo and Tommy sat on the L'Manberg wall together, yawning. They watched for anyone trying to get in, as Tommy poses a question, "...Hey, Tubbo- Would you die for me?" 

 Tubbo turns his head, rubbing his neck anxiously, "I- I don't- Let's not, boss man- I don't want t-"

  "Come onn!!!" 

".." Tubbo sighs, "Look, there's... There's been one too many times, where I shouldn't have survived..."It wasn't Tubbo's fault it was his father's face flashing before him. The guns. The times Tubbo barely got into the hospital...

  "There's definitely things I want to do before I die, but-" The goat boy is interrupted by his winged friend, "But-?!" Tubbo laughs, a soft baa erupting. "But dying for a friend... You know what? That's a hell of a way to die, Toms."

  He cracks a smile, and the other laughs. "...And you, Tommy-? Would you die for me-?" The blonde seems shocked, 

 "I- I, uhhh- Well-" An offended baa leaves the goat, "TOMMY! I POUR MY HEART OUT, AND-" 

 "Hey, hey- Tubbbooo!! I'm just saying, like- Like- I'm stronger! And smarter, and-" 

 "OH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tubbo laughs, leaning on Tommy and hiding a smile.

  "...Hey, Tubbo..?" 

 "...Yeah Tommy?" 

 "I just want you to know your like- like a brother to me."