Family - SBI

The Minecraft family... Extended far past DNA. Perhaps... Because the only two related by DNA were Phil and Wilbur. Though, if you for even one second... Assumed the family ended there... You would be sourly mistaken. 

  Phil was a smart man who left off on his own at age 12, he was an orphan. The most he knew of comfort was a place to stay overnight, before being sent off. Phil was 19, when he met her. He was an avian hybrid- She was the goddess of death.

  The day they met, he was supposed to die, bowing and holding his hat to his chest to her- "I wish not to take your life from you..." She'd told him, "But rather to gain your hand in marriage..." As she stared at him with eyes full of love, he looks back in confusion.

 "Me...? But- Why, I'm... I'm nothing." But the words she gave him, and the ones he'd exchange until his dying day. "You're enough..." Phil was around 200 years old when he came across a coliseum, where a young piglin boy of 8 years had been fighting since birth, the cries of the crowd the only meaning of family he ever knew.

  Phil remembered when he nearly lost a fight, cornered. Phil interjected, saving the piglin and flying out with him. The crying of the boy broke his heart- "I'm sorry-! I'm sorry, I messed it all up- I'm a failure, I'm a failure-! I'm-" 

 And Phil uttered the same words he had been told, "You're enough..." And so, Phil had his first son. Overtime... Phil had his- actual first son. Wilbur. Techno nearly 90 by then, though still looked like a teen. He pretended to be one, sneaking into high schools that Wilbur attended.

  There was one day that he remembered the boy being bullied- Cornered but never telling their father. His grades and mental health fell soon after. Techno remembers vividly- The night he walked in on Wilbur with a gun, rushing over to throw it aside and hold Wilbur close, "Wil- Will- No-..." 

 And Wilbur sobbed, "I'm so useless-!" "No... No, Wilbur-" and like a family heirloom, "You're enough..." The words are passed on once more. 

  Wilbur was 19 when Phil came home with an orphaned blonde avian, Tommy. The boy lived in fear for the first few months, until he finally felt at peace in the family. One day, still, came the breaking damn.

  Tommy had run into his birth family at the store, who berated him- "YOU USELESS CHILD! YOU BREAK INTO STORES NOW?! THIS IS WHY NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU!" And as Techno takes the offensive on them, Wilbur grabs Tommys hands, which were wiping away tears, and hugs the boy close. Once more, the words continue to be spread... "You're enough." 

  Over time, Tommy had developed a best friend, Tubbo. The boy was smart, though lacked when it came to reading. He was strong, but not too confident. Constantly picked on, though always ignoring it.

  Tubbo and Tommy were 16, leaving home to a new server. Dream SMP. Tommy remembered the day Tubbo came crying to him, afraid he wasn't enough, that they'd lose the next war because of him-...

  "Tubbo. I don't care if we lose! You're my brother! And- And you're enough, Tubbo.." The family's words only continue to spread. Over time, all they'd build had failed, Tommy was exiled, though when returned, despite first hating him, he was introduced to Ranboo.. 

 An enderman hybrid, and their newest addon. Ranboo constantly forgot things, and one day, he lost it. "Why... Why do either of you stay around me?! I- I forget everything-! I'm... I'm useless!" And the look both boys shared, was all they needed, before speaking in unison as they stared at the boy. 

 "You're enough." The family only grew with time. And now, the three sit beside the three children. Michael, Tubbo and Ranboo's son, and Shroud and Clementine, both of Tommy's children. Sharing the family stories, and despite their doubts of, "What if we can't live up to the stories...?" They were calmed with the simple words, that gave so much meaning to the family. 

 "You're enough." The three adults utter and laugh at the families they've all made...